HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Into the Fujisha Rainforest [open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark Rosa
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
avatar

Posts : 67

PostSubject: Into the Fujisha Rainforest [open]   Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:50 am

Rosa leaned up against one of the houses, gazing at everyone. She heard a shout and immediately walked in the direction of the yelling. She stopped and noticed a man looking frantically around at the people who are totally ignoring him. "Please help!" the man yelled again, even though nobody is even looking at him. "He's crazy," she heard someone whisper. She walked over to the man and stood there for a second then said, "I'll help you." There was an immediate stop of rushing people as they stopped and stared at her. Nobody said anything, they just stared at Rosa.

She didn't pay attention to their stares as the man clasped her hands and kept thanking her over and over. Rosa gently removed her hands and smiles, "What is it that you need?" The man stared at her then looked away, "I need someone to go get my merchandise from.....Fujisha Rainforest."
His voice was wobbly and she could tell that he wasnt telling her something. She nodded to let him know that she will still go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
avatar

Posts : 230

PostSubject: Re: Into the Fujisha Rainforest [open]   Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:10 am

Vincent was flying over head when Blitz made a noise of warning and suddenly darted down into the town and seemed to point towards a man with a young girl. "Apparently Blitz thinks you are in great need of help. How may I be of service?" Vincent said as he dismounted Blitz.

The man studied Vincent and the couatl before him for a moment. "thank you, thank you so much! It's my merchandise...i lost it in the Fujisha Rainforset. This girl has agreed to help already, but I'm sure she'll need help." After a moment of thinking it over, Vincent spoke. "Well I certainly can't have this fine young lady in danger, now can I? Also...this merchandise you speak of has something important to you I can tell."

Vincent made a small bow towards the girl "How do you do milady?" Vincent stood back up after his sentence was complete.

--------------------------------------------------
Some quotes (should quote myself sometime):
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoseReveries
Cafè Lurker
Cafè Lurker
avatar

Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Into the Fujisha Rainforest [open]   Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:22 am

Valexia was walking down the street, silently observing passers by, when she noticed Rosa standing in the middle of the street by a man, obviously asking for help. She approached the man, asking what it is he needed help with, and he responded by telling her the same thing he told the others.
"Fujisha, you say?" Said Valexia, as she looked at the sky, pondering her next decision.
"Well of course you are going to help!" Snapped Lace, after becoming impatient with Valexia's decision. "Rosa is our friend! And this man is obviously in need!"
Valexia glared down at Lace, but finally responded. "...Aye."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Rosa
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
avatar

Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Into the Fujisha Rainforest [open]   Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:35 am

Rosa smiled at the man who flew down, "i'm doing fine, thank you," she told him and smiled, "i'm Rosa." She looked over as she heard Valexia and Lace talk. She smiled again at them, "I'm glad you two can make it. Lace, you look wonderful, as always," she told them and then looked over at the man again. "I guess theres only one more thing to say..." she said and grew serious again, "what is the real reason?"
The man looked at each one of them and sighed, he knew he wasn't going to be able to lie anymore, "my daughter....she was with the merchandise," he told them, his face showing how worried he is. "Please! You have to go find her!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
avatar

Posts : 230

PostSubject: Re: Into the Fujisha Rainforest [open]   Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:45 am

Taken aback by Lace, Vincent ignored the conversation between Rosa and the man for a moment "That cat. It spoke? before getting an answer Vincent saw the owner. "My, one could surely think they are seeing double. How do you do milady? Vincent said as he bowed in the same fashion as before.

Before Vincent received an answer he countinued speaking. "Need not answer, the question is but rhetorical." Vincent then turned towards the man. "You said your daughter was among the items? If that is right, time is of the essence."

--------------------------------------------------
Some quotes (should quote myself sometime):
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoseReveries
Cafè Lurker
Cafè Lurker
avatar

Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Into the Fujisha Rainforest [open]   Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:53 am

Lace narrowed her eyes at the man, ignoring his statement. "I thank you, Rosa, you also look well." She said.
"We should take our leave immediately" Said Valexia, also ignoring Vincent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
avatar

Posts : 230

PostSubject: Re: Into the Fujisha Rainforest [open]   Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:10 am

Vincent looked over at Blitz. "What say you Blitz? Certainly this mystery lady has the thorns of a rose, am I right? Vincent laughed at his own joke.

"Lady Rosa; miss fur ball, Lace; and mysterious frost lady; I am Vincent." Vincent heard Blitz snicker at Vincents newest joke. "And the snicker fool there is Blitz."

--------------------------------------------------
Some quotes (should quote myself sometime):
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Rosa
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
avatar

Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Into the Fujisha Rainforest [open]   Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:17 am

Rosa bit her lip, trying hard not to laugh, she was used to Valexia's coldness towards others. "Thank you, Lace," she said smiling, "and its nice to meet you Vincent. I'll introduce you to the others." She gestured toward the the two, "these are my friends, Valexia and the wonderful Lace." She smiled over at them, "That is....if Valexia calls me a friend."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoseReveries
Cafè Lurker
Cafè Lurker
avatar

Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Into the Fujisha Rainforest [open]   Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:21 am

"Indeed." Said Valexia blankly. "Really, this is not the time for introductions. If what he says is true, we must be on our way as soon as possible."
Lace nodded in agreement


Last edited by NotteEterna on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : [icolor=indigo] lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Rosa
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
avatar

Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Into the Fujisha Rainforest [open]   Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:27 am

"You're right, i apologize," she said then looked at all three of them, "go pack your stuff and we'll meet back here." She turned toward the man, since she had everything in her bag nearby, she decided to gain more information. "Do you know what part of Fujisha she was last seen at?" she asked him softly. The man looked nervous as he said, "deep into the rainforest," he said, looking away from her, "right in the middle....where they all gather..." Rosa almost punched him, who would let their young child go that deep into the forest. She clenched her teeth and turned away from everyone, walking a few feet away. She always reacted this strongly whenever a child was involved with something dangerous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
avatar

Posts : 230

PostSubject: Re: Into the Fujisha Rainforest [open]   Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:53 am

"They?...never-mind, we havn't the time. Rosa? Valexia? Let us be off."

Having nothing to pack, Vincent merely turned to Blitz. "So we got a talking ball of fur, an ice lady, and one who seems to be miss icy's good half? Vincent said to Blitz chuckling. "This will be interesting."

--------------------------------------------------
Some quotes (should quote myself sometime):
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Rosa
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
avatar

Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Into the Fujisha Rainforest [open]   Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:33 pm

Rosa took a deep breathe and calmed down. She walked back over to she was leaning against the house and grabbed her bag. She walked back over to everyone else and nodded, "yes, we should be going," she said, thinking of the little girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoseReveries
Cafè Lurker
Cafè Lurker
avatar

Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Into the Fujisha Rainforest [open]   Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:02 pm

Valexia stood quietly, silently agreeing and preparing to leave. Lace sat lazily at her feet, licking her paw. She also had nothing to pack, so it would be best to leave now.
So, she pulled her bag up on her shoulder, and began to aloofly stroll towards the edge of the town, into the forest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
avatar

Posts : 230

PostSubject: Re: Into the Fujisha Rainforest [open]   Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:28 pm

Vincent remounted Blitz an began to follow Valexia. "Any idea where you're going exactly?" When she didn't answer Vincent sighed, "Aren't you forgetting someone?"

"Hey Rosa, you coming?" Vincent asked, turning Blitz to face her.

--------------------------------------------------
Some quotes (should quote myself sometime):
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Rosa
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
avatar

Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Into the Fujisha Rainforest [open]   Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:32 pm

Ros turned and rushed to catch up with Vincent and Valexia, "Yes," she said, walking next to him.
"So we're going to run blindly into the forest" she saked Valexia.
She looked at Blitz and smiled, "you're so cute!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoseReveries
Cafè Lurker
Cafè Lurker
avatar

Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Into the Fujisha Rainforest [open]   Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:02 pm

"There is only one way into the rainforest from here. The rest of the forest surrounding is covered in swamp" She said, slightly twinging at their disbelief. "Is that man coming with us?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Rosa
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
avatar

Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Into the Fujisha Rainforest [open]   Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:18 am

Rosa smiled slightly in disappointment, knowing not everyone would like her.But she had had high hopes for Blitz. She walked past Vincent and Blitz staying a step or two ahead of them. She looked over at the man watching them as he gave his answer. "I-I-I have business here," he said and hurried off in the other direction. She glared as she watched him, she almost ran after him to drag him into the forest.
"Alright Valexia," Rosa said as she looked forward again, "thanks for clearing that up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
avatar

Posts : 230

PostSubject: Re: Into the Fujisha Rainforest [open]   Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:29 am

Blitz carefully brought Rosa up onto his head. "Hahaha, I think Blitz has taken a liking towards you!"

Vincent was honestly glad the man wouldn't be with him as he would just be dead weight to protect as well. "In irony sir, your cowardly ways is quite thanked. Begone with you until we have returned." Like Rosa, Vincent felt great dislike towards the mad, but didn't care if he expressed it.

--------------------------------------------------
Some quotes (should quote myself sometime):
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Rosa
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
avatar

Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Into the Fujisha Rainforest [open]   Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:40 am

Rosa gasped in surprise as she suddenly found her self on Blitz. She laughed and then petted him, "Why don't you become my pet instead?" She asked, teasing both Blitz and Vincent. She grew serious again as they walked into the forest. She wondered again what the man meant when he said "them," she looked around, watching for any sign of trouble
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
avatar

Posts : 230

PostSubject: Re: Into the Fujisha Rainforest [open]   Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:09 pm

Vincent laughed a little. "Sorry, but he's not for sale...though one may wonder why. Vincent added, teasing Blitz.

Now in the forest, Vincent became serious. "Valexia. You and your fur-ball can handle your abilities well? If so, we need someone a few paces ahead...I'm against the idea, but in this forest Blitz can't turn very fast so a straight lung would work much better."

--------------------------------------------------
Some quotes (should quote myself sometime):
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Rosa
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
avatar

Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Into the Fujisha Rainforest [open]   Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:17 am

"What can I do?" Rosa asked, looking back at Vincent as she petted Blitz slightly.She knew she was clumsy when it came to fighting, but she would do anything to help. She petted Blitz again, wondering how she could become better. She looked back around into the forest, watching for a sign of danger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Into the Fujisha Rainforest [open]   

Back to top Go down
 
Into the Fujisha Rainforest [open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Camelia flowers fail to open
» Ph Levels - What is the right levels for Gardenias and Brazilian Rainforest bonsai?
» Open World Roleplay - MMO Style RP
» Open Source characters
» One Open Mod Position

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Cafè :: Incannica RPG :: The Land of Incannica :: Siegeril-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com