Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonShiryu2
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
DragonShiryu2

Alicia Enoka -DragonShiryu2 Empty
PostSubject: Alicia Enoka -DragonShiryu2   Alicia Enoka -DragonShiryu2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:30 am

Name: Alicia Enoka

Homecountry: The Bahamut Empire

Height: 5 Feet, 3 Inches.

Build: Skinny

Class: Bow-Mage

Level: 1 (exp: 0/100)

Weapons: Composite Bow

Weapon Rank: Vir

Summary: A great scavenger, Alicia knows how to handle a bow. Even if being chased by a mob of dragons, she'll take them out with precision and speed. After being forgotten about by her family and her country, will she ever be welcomed back? Her companion, Hover, is a young adolescent dragon capable of catching prey.. and not much else. Will either of them get their wings and take off as a full fledged member of their species?

Appearance: This is Alicia. Albeit wthout her bow or Hover.
Spoiler:

Hover:
Spoiler:

Bio: Born and raised in the harshest city in the Bahamut Empire, Scourge, Alicia learned how to craft many a weapon in her early years. Never having experienced what some call a "normal" childhood, Alicia grew an early loving of bows. She was fascinated by the combined amount of patience, concentration, finesse and dexterity it took to load and fire a bow. She always looked at swords as "simple tools for simple people" and was never quite impressed no matter how well a man handled an iron bar. By the time she was 13, she had already excelled in her Bowmage training. However, her parents, sick and tired of being treated like scum, set off in search of a greater life, a life in Terraeon. It seemed like a mythical land, one too good to be true. For them, it was. They set off in the wrong direction and headed west... towards the Deadlands. Zialen, outraged, sent one of the four judges to dispose of the family. Alicia had returned to the small raft they had rode there and found nothing but blood and the corpse of a baby dragon, ripped from its egg for its precious, delicious egg white. Alicia had no idea what to do with the small being, yet something told her to wash it. Following orders of who-knows-what, she washed the small creature. And it drew in a faint breath. Instinctively, Alicia too drew in a huge breath and opened the babies mouth, blowing life into him.

Now, Alicia and Hover fight for survival as the ever-growing army of Dragons learn of her existence. Will she ever fight her way home? and if she does, will it be a warm welcome, or a sentencing to the Gallows?

Additional Notes/Comments: Weapon is a composite bow made of bone. Arrowheads are sharpened bone, as well.

Current RPs: None

Completed RPs: None
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Enoka -DragonShiryu2   Alicia Enoka -DragonShiryu2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:44 am

Grading Covered

Detailed, well-explained and a good reference pic I must say lol MMD rocks FTW-err *ahem* Pretty good character you created there, so without a further ado, I give it a 5/5.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgcafe.forumur.net
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Enoka -DragonShiryu2   Alicia Enoka -DragonShiryu2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:12 pm

Character Accepted, is now added to the Profile Dictionary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Enoka -DragonShiryu2   Alicia Enoka -DragonShiryu2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alicia Enoka -DragonShiryu2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Cafè :: Incannica RPG :: People of Incannica-
Jump to:  
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com