Business Oppurtunity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cracked
Cafè Lurker
Cafè Lurker

Business Oppurtunity Empty
PostSubject: Business Oppurtunity   Business Oppurtunity I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:21 pm

"I'll be fine," Jessica began, "I've prepared for this for almost half a year now, I think I'm ready!" Jessica turned away from the person who had once given her birth and looked at her backpack. "You want me to show you everything I've brought, I really am prepared ma!"
"Yes, I know you're prepared, but... I just don't want happening to you, what happened to your father, Jessie." Three months ago, Father was on his way to see the king to give him a new business proposal, it was about fish. On his way to the castle, Father ran into a few thieves, he only had a few nookies* and his documents.
"What's in the files, Gramps?" They waved their swords with complete disregard for his life, when he wouldn't tell them it was the end of his life. It was a stupid thing, and the only reason they were caught is because one of the thieves was young, and he accidentally squealed.
"Mom, Dad was older, he was less strong, I am way more strong than a couple of thieves Ma, I can do this!" Jessica's face turned red and she almost started crying whilst remembering the fate of her father. She turned away from her mother again, to hide her sorrow.
"I know Jessie, but... I would feel a lot better if you could perhaps have some one go with you..." Jessie's mother put her hand on Jessica's shoulder, when Jess turned around, her mother was already holding a flyer.
"You've been thinking about this for a long while, haven't you?" Jessica and her mother hugged for a while.
Jessica ran outside to the bulletin board in the middle of her village. "LOOKING FOR 1 TO ACCOMPANY ON A JOURNEY TO THE CASTLE, 60%, 40% CUT OF ANY PROFITS." She positioned it high so that people could see.

[*Nookies is the currency [right?]]
[Green = Jessica; Blue = Mom; Red = Thieves; Orange = Bulletin board]

Looking for 1 person to accompany me.
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Business Oppurtunity   Business Oppurtunity I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:59 pm

(You shoulda recruited before you started this XD)

As Lylle was walking along the sidestreets, carrying a bag of bread. She saw a lady raising a paper so high. She noticed it and tried to read what it contains. "LOOKING FOR 1 TO ACCOMPANY ON A JOURNEY TO THE CASTLE, 60%, 40% CUT OF ANY PROFITS" Lylle was so surprised, she exclaimed and shouted "That is pretty high! Hey! I'll be your partner!" she raised her hand and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cracked
Cafè Lurker
Cafè Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Business Oppurtunity   Business Oppurtunity I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:24 am

Oh, xP Sorry, I'll do that next time! :P

Jessica turned around, "Who?" She looked at the women standing across from her, she seemed her age. "I'll have to take you to mother is that alright?" They went into Jessica's house. "Mother, are you here mother?" They went into the back room, Jessica's mother was laying on the bed limp, her face was blue and their was a goblet and some spilled drink on the side of her bed. Jessica knew she was dead as soon as she walked in, but she kept trying to wake her mother even though there was nothing she could do. Jessica cried for an hour at least, but after she had gathered herself together she looked at her partner, "Can you have your things ready by tomorrow?" Jessica had lost her last family member, she had only clung onto a bit of happiness after her accident, and that bit had been diminished when her father was brutally attacked and murder, that itty-bitty amount of happiness had just completely disappeared at the sight of her mother's suicide.

Sorry I didn't use colors, it was only one person talking and I didn't think I had to.
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Business Oppurtunity   Business Oppurtunity I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:25 am

Please either use colors or use bold letters for a person who is speaking. I'll bold the letters for you, please do it next time. - Basil
Back to top Go down
https://rpgcafe.forumur.net
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Business Oppurtunity   Business Oppurtunity I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:39 pm

"Can you have your things ready by tomorrow?" said by the crying lady. Firstly, we shouldn't mind all about the job. We should mind about your mother! I'm really sorry to see this. Lylle apologized as a little bit of tears from her eyes poured down. As she noticed, there was no other family members in the house. She asked, "Is your mother your last family member? There must be more!"

As she noticed the loneliness inside of Jessica, she went outside and gave her a little bit of time for her to think.
Back to top Go down
Cracked
Cafè Lurker
Cafè Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Business Oppurtunity   Business Oppurtunity I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:57 pm

BasilMeer wrote:
Please either use colors or use bold letters for a person who is speaking. I'll bold the letters for you, please do it next time. - Basil
Will do, thought it was alright cuhz I did put in THAT post "Sorry I didn't use colors, it was only one person talking and I didn't think I had to." But it's whatever, won't happen again.

Jessica sat in the room alone, she needed something to get her mind off of this. She looked around the closet, she found a bag and started packing for Lylle, she finished quicker than she suspected and walked out the front door. "Your stuff's ready, we're leaving tomorrow." She said without emotion. "If you want you can come with me right now, I'm going down to the water."

Double click if you can't see the white text, it'll highlight it.
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Business Oppurtunity   Business Oppurtunity I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:51 pm

"Your stuff's ready, we're leaving tomorrow." She said without emotion. "If you want you can come with me right now, I'm going down to the water.". Lylle stood up and thanked the lady for packing things up. "Before we go, we should know each other. Hi! I'm Lylle Ventus. I came from Avarres.". She introduced herself and smiled. "When are we going to embark our journey to the castle? It seems like it's nearly turning to nighttime." she said as she looked into the skies and suspected the beauty of the shining stars. "Hey look! Isn't that Ursa Major? Over there!" she pointed at the sky trying to cheer Jessica up.
Back to top Go down
Cracked
Cafè Lurker
Cafè Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Business Oppurtunity   Business Oppurtunity I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:54 pm

Jess looked up, a smile began on her face but she quickly halted it. "We leave tomorrow at the break of dawn and we travel non stop until nighttime, if we are not at or near a village by night time we are running, I don't care how far away the next village is, you better have good stamina." Jessica looked back up at the sky, the words "Ursa Major" formed on her lips, but she did not say anything... she looked back at Llyle, "I'm... I'm sorry this all happened like this... My... my name is Jessica Seene, I was borne and raised in this town." Jessica tried to smile but a tear formed under her eye, she quickly wiped it away and turned towards the sounds of the ocean... "You want to head to bed right now, or shall we take a quick walk?"
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Business Oppurtunity   Business Oppurtunity I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:13 am

"I'm pretty tired now because of all that travelling with Piro. I tend to camp first. Is it fine with you?" Lylle asked her with a tone, knowing that she wanted the job to finish. "I'm really sorry to ask this but I'm just curious, why did your mother suicide?". Lylle has so many questions in her head rumbling she was confused.

She took out a paper wherein the Ursa Major's constellation was drawn. Lylle pointed out each stars and told Jessica what the meaning of each is. "This star is my favorite, the smallest. My father always told me that being small physically doesn't matter, yet being big in your heart is what matters. Please be strong and wipe the sadness inside you." she said and pointed out the smallest star of the drawing.
Back to top Go down
Cracked
Cafè Lurker
Cafè Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Business Oppurtunity   Business Oppurtunity I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:56 am

Jessica looked at Lylle confused at first, then a tear formed on her face. But she thought about what she had said and smiled, she hugged Lylle. "Thank you so much for the kind words, Lylle." She let go of Lylle and nodded, "Yes, I suppose we should go inside." She opened her door, "You ready?" They entered once Lylle was done with her drawing, and Jessica started to set up a place for Lylle to sleep, Jessica then proceeded to move her sleeping place under a window, and opened the shades of that window, "I hope you don't mind, but it's the only way I wake up with the sun." Though, she knew she surely would not get any sleep tonight. Jessica and Lylle, lye in their beds, Lylle pulled out a couple of pieces of papers before she fell asleep, as soon as she did Jessica went into her mothers room and put her into a comfortable position, then she put the blanket over her. Then she got a white dishrag and put it over her eyes, "rest in peace mother."
Jessica lye in bed that whole night, she noticed she could see ursa major out the window, she looked at Lylle and smiled... "Thank you" she said out loud.
The next morning, Jessica waked up Lylle after she had made a breakfast, "You ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Business Oppurtunity   Business Oppurtunity I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:57 pm

The next morning, Jessica waked up Lylle after she had made a breakfast, "You ready to go?" Lylle was shocked and said "Jellycookiesboombooms! Woah! I was dreaming of eating jelly cookies and I woke up" She saw Jessica's face infront of her asking her if she was ready to go. She smelt the scent of a sumptuous breakfast on the table readied.

"The breakfast smells so delicious! Am I able to eat now?!" Lylle woke up and quickly washed her face, and soaped it. "I am so awake now! Are there cookies in it?!" she said in a way of showing craving for sweets.
Back to top Go down
Cracked
Cafè Lurker
Cafè Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Business Oppurtunity   Business Oppurtunity I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:32 pm

.... wtf... :\
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Jessica looked at her partner and asked awkwardly, "What... what did you just ask?" She had never seen a grown woman yearn for sweets so much, "You alright Lylle?" She brought the scrambled eggs and milk over to Lylle, she took a plate for herself. "See no sweets, we're grown women, and we have to be cautious what we put in our body." She stared at Lylle as she ate, as soon as they had finished and cleaned up, Jessica asked, "Now are you ready to depart?" Jessica looked at Lylle.
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Business Oppurtunity   Business Oppurtunity I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:11 pm

After eating, Jessica has asked Lylle if they were ready to depart. She packed her things up and went straight out the door waiting for her. She fed Piro a bowl of rice and mixed meat. "Eat up, you'll need stamina." she stood up and called Jessica out.

"Can we wait for Piro to finish? He won't run until he devoured the last grain of his bowl." Lylle said with such sarcasm. She giggled a bit and asked her, "Will it be that far?" her eyes are filled with thrill and excite.
Back to top Go down
Cracked
Cafè Lurker
Cafè Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Business Oppurtunity   Business Oppurtunity I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:34 pm

"We're going to walk until our legs give out, we have a long way to journey and the king wants to see us in 3 day!" She waited for Piro to finish. After he was done they set off on the road. They left the town behind them, then the houses started becoming more scattered on the sides of the roads until, there was no houses anymore, then they continued to walk, and soon, the trees starting covering their head, Jess tried making small talk, though she was never good at it.
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Business Oppurtunity   Business Oppurtunity I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:50 pm

The shade of the trees became darker as they go on, but it didn't scare them. Weird noises started to be made. "Eh, you didn't tell me about a creepy forest." she shrugged and hold on to Piro very tight.

Rain started to pour down but not a drop touched them, the shades were big enough to protect them from the heavy rain. "I suppose this is some kind of a rainforest?" Lylle questioned Jessica, after a few seconds, the rain stopped suddenly and noises were being created again. "This is creeping me out.."
Back to top Go down
Cracked
Cafè Lurker
Cafè Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Business Oppurtunity   Business Oppurtunity I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:39 am

"I suppose this is some kind of a rainforest?" Lylle questioned Jessica, after a few seconds, the rain stopped suddenly and noises were being created again. "This is creeping me out.."

Jessica, looked at Lylle, "It's closer back than it is going forward, if this is too much for you, I suggest you don't continue, it doesn't get better from here, it gets worse." Jessica tried to see through the thick trees above her to try to make an estimate of the time, but to no avail. "You sure you want to keep going?" Jessica looked at Lylle for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Business Oppurtunity   Business Oppurtunity I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:18 pm

"You sure you want to keep going?" Jessica looked at Lylle for an answer. The road they walked was pretty far back from Jessica's home. Instead of being alone, she just looked at Piro's head and closed her eyes. "Would there be any monsters? It's not that I'm scared .." a big scream was made and Lylle shouted so loud the forest was disturbed badly. "Eek! What was that?!" she shrugged and tried to think of positive stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Business Oppurtunity   Business Oppurtunity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Business Oppurtunity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Cafè :: Incannica RPG :: The Land of Incannica :: Siegeril-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com