3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shady
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Shady

Preparations for Terraeon Empty
PostSubject: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:56 am

The market street of [Zolfo] was filled with attention as the central plaza was surrounded by a crowd of people. The stone path led to the middle where a man stood out above the rest. " Hello, you may or may not know me, my name is Lightning, I am a Knight who has come to seek companions to help train alongside me and explore the Great Chasm on the continent of [Terraeon]. There, we will find many treasures and battle fearsome creatures, including the monster locked within, the Golem. " Lightning watched as some of the people attending exchanged faces. " I know this is a dangerous task, but I assure you, it's worth while as your battle skills improve and you earn rewards. " Lightning stood there and waited for someone to propose to come alongside him.
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:58 am

Vincent was strolling through the market street of [Incendi], the underground city of Northern [Zolfo] when he heard a familiar voice. "Well look who it is." It felt strange not having Blitz around, but the underground is just too big for him to visit every day.

"Bold may be your words, but so too your strength in battle. I accept your challenge into the land of [Terraeon]. At this the crowd fell into hushed murmur.
Back to top Go down
Shady
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Shady

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:12 am

Lightning quickly turned to the recognizable voice of a fellow Team Mate, Vincent. " So, Vincent, you want to journey with me to [Terraeon], right? It's not an easy task, but with our combined forces, we can pull it off. Lightning turned to the crowd and prepared an ending speech.

" Now, some of you know the fearsome Golem is a very worthy opponent, but we also depend on team work for this, rather than individual work. Lightning turned back and told Vincent to follow him. " The path to [Terraeon] is a fairly long one, we must pass the Forest and across the [Grass Desert]. Shall we take our leave now?
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:18 am

"A fairly long one, yes. But it also is not of safest nature. I believe it would be wise to wait for another." Vincent looked out and scanned the crowd.

"Of the people among us, who else is willing to embark on such a quest?" Vincent stood there patiently for someone else to stand up.
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:15 am

Zack

Zack saw a crowd surrounding two figures, but couldn't see them as he was being constantly pushed in the crowd. Finally finding a way to the front, Zack recognized those two warriors and called them.

"Yo! You guys sure got a crowd here, mind if I accompany you? Training alone gets a bit boring sometimes, so it might be fun. Also, I heard you'll be going against Golems, is that right? Well, can't miss that chance then!" Zack talked his way as he approached the two.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgcafe.forumur.net
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:25 am

"Well sir, you have heard right, but only one Golem do we expect. You've got some spirit I can tell. Welcome aboard, that is assuming Lightning here has no problem with that."

"If he is fine with it, we leave tomorrow." Vincent turned to Lightning to see what he thinks of the traveler that now stood before them.
Back to top Go down
Shady
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Shady

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:12 pm

" Of course, you seem like a strong ally. I see you already know quite about the Golems, and how they rise from the earth every 50 years. They use the build-up of rocks as power. Luckily, [Terraeon] is all rock, so we have a tough foe to test our skills and team work on. Lightning turned to Vincent and replied. Yes, we will descend tomorrow at Dawn. Lightning turned around and told the crowd. " One day from now, Me, Vincent, and Zack will travel on a journey to [Terraeon] and fight the Golem at the [Great Chasm]. " Lightning waited for the team's response.
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:38 pm

Zack

Zack had a big smile and was darn excited while he replied to Lightning, "Sure, I'm ready to leave anytime!". Zack then looked at Vincent for a response.
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:14 pm

"Well then that settles it!" replied Vincent excitedly. "But first Zack, there is one more member of this team you must meet. Let us go to my home in Charr, we can even rest for the night there...save for my sister Freya, it's quite empty...I was told a disease took my parents..."

Once at the town the three, with Vincent at the lead walked towards the lake where on the edge lay Blitz, waiting patiently. "Well Zack, meet Blitz, my friend and trusted couatl."
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:50 pm

[center]Zack

"Well Zack, meet Blitz, my friend and trusted couatl." Vincent told Zack as they approached the couatl. Zack looked in awe at the magnificent beast. Zack approached it further and sat down beside it and starting petting it.

"Ain't you a good boy? You're so cute!" and in no time, Zack started playing with the couatl. Zack rather liked him and had a knack that calling him a "beast" would hurt Vincent's feelings as he considers him as his comrade, his teammate.

Zack adored the strong faith those two had in each other and smiled at them. Zack then stood up and said "Well then, let us get inside then. May we, Vincent?"
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:56 pm

"Glad to see you two are getting along" Vincent said as he watched the two play.
"Yes, let us go inside. Freya won't be home yet, but we can relax inside and discuse our mission more." Vincent led the two to a house that appeared to be just a little classier than the rest, unlocked its door and beckoned them inside.
Back to top Go down
Shady
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Shady

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:11 pm

Lightning took a seat on one of the chairs near a table, as so did Zack and Vincent. He took a look around before he started talking. " Well, I know the mission might be a hard one, but with our combined efforts we can take down the Golem. Now, it won't be an easy task since Terraeon Golems are the strongest. Tomorrow we descend there, so let's first try to come up with some strategies to help us beat it. "
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:18 pm

After thinking for a moment Vincent spoke up. "Though our main threat is the Golem, let us not forget that there are bound to be many creatures alongside it. Our first priority should be to take them out."

After a short silence he continued "I leave this job to either of you. The other should accompany me on Blitz to find any weaknesses and head for them. What say you Zack? Have you a plan?" Vincent waited for another plan to be thought of so they could figure out the best strategy.
Back to top Go down
Shady
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Shady

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:26 pm

" I propose we go as it is. The Golem is extremely strong, and we need training along the way. So it's best to take the route through the [Elven Forest] and then through the [Grassy Desert] and into the [Great Chasm]" Lightning waited for any thoughts.
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:13 am

Zack

Zack thought for a moment then spoke, "Since I am an Archer, I can deal damage at a long range, so how about you guys leave the other monsters to me, I'm pretty fast with a bow so I'll be done with them soon. Not to brag or anything, but I can handle the small fries by myself."

Zack straightened his back and continued, "Going through the [Elven Forest] and [Grassy Desert] may prove to provide some good warm up before the encounter with a Golem, however we'd need a handful of potions and such, and a tent as well. We'll be resting often after walking for hours, so it's better to bring extra supplements along."
Back to top Go down
Shady
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Shady

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:17 am

" Then it's settled, we'll take the current route we chose. Also, where do we get the supplies? The general store is closed today.

Lightning tried to think of something, but couldn't. His house was small, and he could only currently afford food. He waited to see if Vincent or Zack had any suggestions.
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:34 am

"that's simple Lightning" Vincent opens a door to a supply closet that is fully stocked with herbs, potions, and anything else needed for travels.

Vincent turned to the door after hearing a knock or two. "Hey Sis, welcome home. Everyone, introduce yourselves.

Someone else can describe her, im lazy...and i should check out my own sister XP
Back to top Go down
Shady
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Shady

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:52 am

Lightning looked at Vincent's Hot sister and watched as her blonde hair danced gracefully as she walked towards the group. " Hello bro, who are these people? "

" Hello, my name is Lightning. I am a Knight who recruited Vincent and my friend here, Zack, to travel to [Terraeon] and fight the Golem. That's right, we kick ass.
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:02 am

Vincent lightly kicks Lightning as if telling him not to hit on her. "That dinner? I'll cook it for you tonight." Vincent takes the food and prepares stew and steak for everyone.

"You could have warned me about having guests you know..." Freya said a bit hurt by not being informed. "I'm sorry, they kind of just showed up while I was out you could say."
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:42 am

Zack

Zack smirked a little at how Lightning was acting towards Freya, after Vincent was done discussing about the dinner with her, Zack introduced himself to her, "Sorry for coming over untold, I am Zack, Zack Fimbeltr. But please call me Zack.". Zack politely bowed. And then turned to Vincent.

"Hey Vince, mind if I go through your supplies to decide on what to take for our journey? Zack said as he was thinking on how much potions and items they would need.

Back to top Go down
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:47 am

"No problem at all Zack." Vincent set up the table while the food cooked.

"Make sure we have enough, but dont worry about too much, ok?" Vincent told Zack as he placed the food on the table. "The food is done, come get it."
Back to top Go down
Shady
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Shady

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:49 am

Lightning took a plate of steak and started eating it. He looked over at Zack to check how he was doing on the inventory. He seemed to be taking count. " Vincent, I tried to calculate how long the trip would take, and it would only fair about 2-3 days? Depends if we can avoid the Scorpion Nomad tribe. They are a group of Giants Scorpions who travel frequently around the Grassy Desert. " said Lightning.

He looked over at Freya and then back at Vincent. He thought to himself, this is gonna be good.
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:54 am

Zack

"The food is done, come get it." Zack heard Vincent's voice as he was packing enough potions and food materials for the three of them in everyone's bag. "Alright, be there in a second Vince. Zack replied to Vincent and closed the bag and sat down on the table.

The food looked delicious and it smelled great. The scent of the food filled the room. When Zack tasted the food, he couldn't help but say "Delicious!!". The food was just too tasty, and Zack gobbled it all down before everyone knew it. Zack then handed his plate to Vince and asked for seconds.
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:02 am

"Slow down there Zack, you're gonna kill yourself!" Vincent laughed as he gave him some soup instead.

"Well Lightning, I'd say we should try to run into them. The more we have to train on the better I'd say. I'll be back in a few minutes. Gotta make sure Blitz has eaten. Vincent exits the house and walks to the lake.
Back to top Go down
Shady
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Shady

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:05 am

Lightning looked as Zack started chomping on his food. " Vincent is right, slow down Zack. "

Lightning nodded in Vincent's Scorpion statement. He knew they were strong, but they could take them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preparations for Terraeon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next