Holder
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Holder
Cafè Lurker
Cafè Lurker
Holder

Greetings everyone Empty
PostSubject: Greetings everyone   Greetings everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:27 pm

Greetings everyone :)

I'm not one for introduction topics, I doubt anyone here knows me (came here via a signature link that was within someone else's signature link on another site I was browsing... yeah lost the track of things there)

Anyways, I've been using RM for years now and have a long on-going project in development. Preferred engine is XP. I create my own sprites, tilesets, battlers etc.

Erm sorry not sure what else to say XD
Oh the box for this message is a bit far down and is kinda messed up...
Greetings everyone 0cdf3993c38fe9a70cfd9d44f3552210
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

Greetings everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings everyone   Greetings everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:35 pm

I;m not sure what happened there...

but anyway, greetings Holder, I hope you enjoy your stay here and if youre feeling bored, we have an RP on the site known as Incannica.

Also, I'd love to see some of your works that youre talking about, especially the tiles.
Back to top Go down
Shady
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Shady

Greetings everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings everyone   Greetings everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:03 am

Welcome Holder, do check out Incannica and try to have a good time here.
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

Greetings everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings everyone   Greetings everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:05 am

Oh?! You must be the famous Holder from RRR. Am I right? Anyhow, welcome. And yes, as Notte stated I would really love to see some of your completed works. BATTLERS FTW.

As for that, I'm still finding a solution on how to fix the problem. But don't worry, it'll get solved up sooner enough XD (Does this happen to everyone ?)

Welcome! :3
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

Greetings everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings everyone   Greetings everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:19 am

@Noms: It hasnt happened to me...
Famous? We have a famous person here?! Thats amazing! (I am not on RRR myself so...yeah)
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

Greetings everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings everyone   Greetings everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:21 am

I suppose this is because of Forumotion's new updates. I'm trying to look in the new stuff added so, I think this'll get fixed sooner. The problem is, whenever you hover your mouse into the smiley list, the post message box suddenly scrolls down. Unfortunately, I haven't found any possible solutions yet.
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

Greetings everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings everyone   Greetings everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:59 am

The reply box doesn't get messed up for me, but anyways, hi there and welcome to RPG Cafè! We are currently working on making Incanicca big, but another surprise is in development. Also, please check out the Myrhs in Silmyria Planning and please comment what you think about them. And if you've got any good ideas for a Myrh, be sure to post it :3
Back to top Go down
https://rpgcafe.forumur.net
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

Greetings everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings everyone   Greetings everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:19 am

What Basil said :)
Back to top Go down
NyanPrince210
Cafè Star
Cafè Star
NyanPrince210

Greetings everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings everyone   Greetings everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:26 am

Yeah holder is pretty famous on R3 its honor to have you sir XD anywayz welcome to our cafe
Back to top Go down
Holder
Cafè Lurker
Cafè Lurker
Holder

Greetings everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings everyone   Greetings everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:35 pm

:) I don't think I've ever been called famous before, thanks for the really nice welcomes.

I'm currently revamping most of my completed work, since I've altered the way I sprite many times recently things just don't fit together now 👅
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

Greetings everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings everyone   Greetings everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:22 pm

That sounds nice. We hope to be seeing your works soon, Holder :)
Back to top Go down
Holder
Cafè Lurker
Cafè Lurker
Holder

Greetings everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings everyone   Greetings everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:01 pm

:wah?: Okay I actually forgot where I placed my password for this place, I've not just dropped out.

Really like the newer look, it's a nice change from the average colours.
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

Greetings everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings everyone   Greetings everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:05 pm

Welcome back Holder, and that's fine
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

Greetings everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings everyone   Greetings everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:25 am

I'm glad you like the new look, Holder ^_^; And welcome back ~ :3 I'll check out your Tileset Develpment right now.
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

Greetings everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings everyone   Greetings everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 7:43 am

The old theme was giving a lot of members some troubles, so me and Xiie turned the site upside down (into this, I mean X3). Anyways, it's nice to have you back :yay:
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

Greetings everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings everyone   Greetings everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:05 am

But some says they liked the old theme. Shoulda saved that thing =_=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings everyone   Greetings everyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Cafè :: Valyria Lodge :: Vriesir's Garden-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com