rgangsta
9 posters
AuthorMessage
rgangsta
Cafè Lurker
Cafè Lurker
rgangsta

>:D Hey there. Empty
PostSubject: >:D Hey there.   >:D Hey there. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:23 am

My name's RGangsta and I love to make logos. So...hey. I thought this might be a cool forum to hang out in so I joined. Well, it's good to be in a new place. :P

BTW, the guy in the logo, what's his name and anime he's from? He looks so cool and I want to make my next game based on him.
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: >:D Hey there.   >:D Hey there. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:23 am

About time RG ^.^ I have power over you in certain areas :P Isn't that swell?

I mean...Welcome to the Cafe where all your Cafe-based dreams won't come true :P llol.

But RPG and RP related ones are debatable.
Back to top Go down
Croixiane
Cafè Lurker
Cafè Lurker
Croixiane

PostSubject: Re: >:D Hey there.   >:D Hey there. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:02 am

Hi RG ^^
Nice to see you here :D
Back to top Go down
Dark Rosa
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Dark Rosa

PostSubject: Re: >:D Hey there.   >:D Hey there. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:07 am

Hey RG! ^^ I'm glad you can make it here as well
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: >:D Hey there.   >:D Hey there. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:54 am

Hai there RG and welcome to The Most Awesome Cafè In The World, RPG Cafè :3 And that guy is from League of Legends (an MMO, if I am right). He's a gunslinger, although I forgot it's name. Avalanche will tell you >w>
Back to top Go down
https://rpgcafe.forumur.net
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: >:D Hey there.   >:D Hey there. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:18 am

Hey Bas? if youre that worried about the e, what about the title at the top? llol...

(I was wondering where it was from....)
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: >:D Hey there.   >:D Hey there. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:41 am

Yeah, Neverwinter did not allow the 'è' character, I think? Regardless, welcome RG! Glad you joined. Lots of warm milk and cookies to you! :3 The guy from the logo, he was from Tales of Lunia .. I suppose? Not sure, but I'll try to look it up in my folder again. Welcome, again. :)
Back to top Go down
NyanPrince210
Cafè Star
Cafè Star
NyanPrince210

PostSubject: Re: >:D Hey there.   >:D Hey there. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:21 pm

Hy RG welcome to forum! Guy on top... I dont remember him from LoL but i didnt play much with all characters soooo.... but anyway hy
Back to top Go down
ozumadrew
Cafè Lurker
Cafè Lurker
ozumadrew

PostSubject: Re: >:D Hey there.   >:D Hey there. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 12:09 am

Welcome RG :D, enjoy
Back to top Go down
Arena
Cafè Lurker
Cafè Lurker

PostSubject: Re: >:D Hey there.   >:D Hey there. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:20 am

Hi !

I'm newbie here. Happy to be members of the forum.
I hope we will have great time here. and I'll try to contribute to forum develop more.
I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members,
hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge. Nice to meet you..
Back to top Go down
http://treasurehuntclues.org/
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: >:D Hey there.   >:D Hey there. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:56 pm

Hey there, Arena. You should've made another welcome thread instead of posting your introduction on rg's introduction. Nevertheless, welcome. It's great to see such newborn active members :3
Back to top Go down
Arena
Cafè Lurker
Cafè Lurker

PostSubject: Re: >:D Hey there.   >:D Hey there. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:19 am

Thank you for saying me welcome and also guide me about the right way..
Thanks again
Back to top Go down
http://treasurehuntclues.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >:D Hey there.   >:D Hey there. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

>:D Hey there.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Cafè :: Valyria Lodge :: Vriesir's Garden-
Jump to: