0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

Cafè Roleplay System? Empty
PostSubject: Cafè Roleplay System?   Cafè Roleplay System? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:40 pm

What do you think guys? It makes the forum abit more exciting if we add roleplay elements and I have unique ideas on how to create a unique roleplay system. This will make use of our Nookies. (Currency) If you agree, vote Yes. If you disagree, of course vote No.

I would like to hear alot from you guys so please post down what you think.
Back to top Go down
NyanPrince210
Cafè Star
Cafè Star
NyanPrince210

PostSubject: Re: Cafè Roleplay System?   Cafè Roleplay System? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:34 pm

Maybe even characters like youre keeper but there are cook, barman(the guy/girl at the bar), etc.

And maybe guilds like at od i really like that but they are more developed here idk if there are guild contests on od but that would be great like every guild choose best pixel artist for guild pixel art contest or writer for story and all guilds vote for member who will decide winner and guild could be created only by higher users as moderators, admins(ofc), and ones who admins grants acess to guild creation. So there are no 4 guilds as in od but every higher member can create guild(idk if this is possible or stupid idea for someone but i would like to see smthing like that)

Pets <3 lolz that would be awsome

I know more sfuff but i cant remember now

And btw kukie good idea of money you spend it on kookies lolz
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Cafè Roleplay System?   Cafè Roleplay System? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:41 am

Yeah .. guilds. But that would make us copycats. As for now, Basil and I has planned for this special RPG system we're about to implement. It is .. of course, based on pets. It's about to explode your mind if you think what it is, so stay tuned :3

I also have planned that; in order to create your very own roleplay, you would consume Nookies. That would fuel up the usage of our currency.

PS. Nookies = Nyans + Cookies :)

I'm also wondering if we could build up a shop for Roleplay Thread Deletion, Name Change Card (Has a delay of 2 weeks before you can use it again), Starter Packs and all those stuff.
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Cafè Roleplay System?   Cafè Roleplay System? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:20 am

Guilds should be a no-no. I love the RP idea though! Guilds could just start rivalries so im a bit iffy on that...
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Cafè Roleplay System?   Cafè Roleplay System? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:24 am

Yeah, I'm still thinking about implementing it, plus OD already has that feature.

You think you can suggest some ideas too? It would help the idea alot!
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Cafè Roleplay System?   Cafè Roleplay System? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:35 am

oh right, sorry D:

I was thinking that perhaps we could have classes? like different mages and such. like a main class and sub class?

EX: my main class could be a dark mage, but my sub be a archer so i could infuse magick into my arrows.

i dunno...im having trouble thinking right now...
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Cafè Roleplay System?   Cafè Roleplay System? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:38 am

Well, the RPG we're currently planning is all about Breeding Pets, Showing them off, etc etc.

BUT! After we have implemented this URPG, I guess we'll be planning to implement another one again based on fantasy. Sooner or later, though. XD
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Cafè Roleplay System?   Cafè Roleplay System? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:48 am

oh right! hmm...pets...perhaps their appearances can change based on where in the kingdom they are from, and from there continue how they look?
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Cafè Roleplay System?   Cafè Roleplay System? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:51 am

The pets' appearance is based on what terrain they usually reside on. This URPG idea can be discussed on the forum I just opened.

Other ideas can still be discussed here.
Back to top Go down
NyanPrince210
Cafè Star
Cafè Star
NyanPrince210

PostSubject: Re: Cafè Roleplay System?   Cafè Roleplay System? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:11 am

I like idea of item buyin and i know that guilds and i think they are great but not developed enough so but yeah i forgot that they could make rivals among users.

I like pets they remind me of pokemon lolz

Classes idk about that but we could make few unique classes

No ideas from me right now :(
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Cafè Roleplay System?   Cafè Roleplay System? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:02 pm

Yeah, unique classes would be awesome but; we'll have to finish the current URPG first. I don't even know when I can release it but make sure to look forward and support! =3

As for on-topic, how about I make a shop that enables you to buy collectibles? @_@; (Just for show-off etc stuff, I guess ..)
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Cafè Roleplay System?   Cafè Roleplay System? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:45 pm

I always by them in games, and if not buy, i earn them in it. Collectibles are a nice idea to me. but not sure how would be the best way to get them.
Back to top Go down
Shady
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Shady

PostSubject: Re: Cafè Roleplay System?   Cafè Roleplay System? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:42 pm

Instead of implementing the URPG right away, why not start small? To learn more from a down-sized view.

We could implement the Fantasy RPG first, as a rather small and maybe long way to get a taste and maybe to pick-up new Features/Ideas.
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Cafè Roleplay System?   Cafè Roleplay System? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:28 am

You know Shady, that...actually isnt a bad idea O.O

I wonder what the Admins will think. I like the full-scale, but looking at it, it is alot. but in pieces it seems so small.
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Cafè Roleplay System?   Cafè Roleplay System? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:58 am

But the URPG is SMALL from what I see, we just need to avoid adding more complex features to it to make it more easy to manage for the officials and administration. :)
Back to top Go down
Shady
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Shady

PostSubject: Re: Cafè Roleplay System?   Cafè Roleplay System? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:02 am

From what YOU see, my dear, not from the actual point of view.

You see, ATM, it's vacant. It needs to be tweaked and filled out. Avoiding adding more complex features won't make it the URPG, it'd make it an RPG that looks rather well.

An URPG should have a lot of understandable, and Complex features at the same time.

If we do the Fantasy RPG, or any small RPG for that manner, we could learn and pick-up more features and entertain ourselves at the same time.
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Cafè Roleplay System?   Cafè Roleplay System? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:05 am

I think he means to stop adding stuff to it, shape up what we have, and make it a starting RPG. After it gets good enough, expand on it with new ideas and remove bad ones. Is that right Shady?
Back to top Go down
Shady
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Shady

PostSubject: Re: Cafè Roleplay System?   Cafè Roleplay System? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:28 am

Sorta, I mean like hold off for now, maybe design a bit after bit, but make a separate simple one. Other than that, Yeah.
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Cafè Roleplay System?   Cafè Roleplay System? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:31 am

That seems about the same. fix up what we have now, and continue development after we have the current one under control and up for business.
Back to top Go down
Shady
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Shady

PostSubject: Re: Cafè Roleplay System?   Cafè Roleplay System? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:44 am

Yup. So, let's wait for the Administration to decide.
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Cafè Roleplay System?   Cafè Roleplay System? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:46 am

yes, that is a must regardless, but we shall. unanimous it must be among them.
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Cafè Roleplay System?   Cafè Roleplay System? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:24 am

Okay so, I may feel stupid with my statement but, you guys must mean that before developing some big, we should start with something small to know the basics so that, when it's under control we can shape up the URPG and make it a bit better. Is that what you guys are trying to say?
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Cafè Roleplay System?   Cafè Roleplay System? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:58 pm

Yes, that's apparently what they mean. Like how when we build a building, there comes a time when it needs expansion once it's strong and old enough. So for now, let's go with the stuff that we have thought up and stop brain-storming @_@ We need more members for all the management stuff, ya' know. Let's write everything for future expansions in a list and slowly, one by one finish them as time passes and the URPG becomes successful. (Darn it Shady, can't actually believe you said that >.>)
Back to top Go down
https://rpgcafe.forumur.net
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Cafè Roleplay System?   Cafè Roleplay System? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:21 pm

Basil has it dead on. (And i can't either, but he has changed so I am starting to believe it)
Back to top Go down
Shady
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Shady

PostSubject: Re: Cafè Roleplay System?   Cafè Roleplay System? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:22 pm

Yes, Basil is exactly correct. I'm just awaiting a response from the Administration, or if any better ideas are suggested, we're all free to opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cafè Roleplay System?   Cafè Roleplay System? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cafè Roleplay System?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next