Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Jack

The Rebellion of the Scourge [in progress] Empty
PostSubject: The Rebellion of the Scourge [in progress]   The Rebellion of the Scourge [in progress] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:12 pm

Jack looked around, at all the slaughter, all the disease, everything, and decided that the Scourge was the weakest place in Incannica. He wondered where these people went in the afterlife. He wondered if every day, they prayed for a miracle. If they did, he'd have to be the miracle. They wouldn't let him the army, so he'd join the rebellion. Now he was waiting for the other three party members and Amelia to arrive at the designated meeting place, and they'd take up arms and lead a rebellion...
He was scared, yes.
But he would fight.
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion of the Scourge [in progress]   The Rebellion of the Scourge [in progress] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:29 am

The two were clearing snow around their house until Lylle remembered that she had a quest to attend to. However, details weren't given out exactly as she expected. She didn't know where the party would meet and make plans. Nonetheless, she didn't mind about her problem since Zack would probably drop by and fetch them. Lylle wondered what could her new task be, she cleared all the patches of snow. She brought Piro to his small stable and placed a pile of hay beside him. Lylle went back to her house while she's waiting for Zack to come, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion of the Scourge [in progress]   The Rebellion of the Scourge [in progress] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:35 pm

"Brrrrrr it's cold *achoo*" Zack said while he was shivering in the cold. "I shouldn't have sold my jacket.... Omnus!! Zack called to phoenix who always came whenever Zack said it's name. It gracefully landed on Zack's shoulder. A phoenix doesn't have to worry about the cold because it is a fire bird. And it's feathers keep it warm as well. "O-o-omnus, warm me up a bit.". Omnus lighted a feather off it's body with fire and placed it in Zack's hand using it's beak. The feather, even though small, was very warm. Zack embraced it and felt it's warmth overflowing. The flames of a phoenix don't hurt the ones it trusts, or loves so Zack was unhurt by the flames. "Thanks buddy. You're a life saver. Now then, let's go and meet Lylle so that we can leave for our quest.". Omnus stayed with Zack and didn't flew off, because it knew that Zack is literally hopeless when it's not around him. After walking for a while, he finally reached Lylle's house and saw that the snow was cleared pretty much and the pathway was cleaned. Zack walked up the pathway but went to Piro before he knocked at the door. Zack petted Piro and then turned around and knocked the door. "Lylle! It's me, Zack!!"
Back to top Go down
https://rpgcafe.forumur.net
Jack
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion of the Scourge [in progress]   The Rebellion of the Scourge [in progress] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:47 pm

Jack sighed, and decided to go look for where his team mates where going to be. He heard someone shout Lylle's name, and spun around on his heel. "Zack!" He shouted, running towards him. "Heey~. How are ya buddy?" He asked. "Let's just wait for Lylle, and we can talk. My sister and the other person, someone called Xeon are just waiting at the town square. We will form a plan there."
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion of the Scourge [in progress]   The Rebellion of the Scourge [in progress] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:20 pm

She rushed through the door and saw Zack trying to call her out. She saw someone talking to him as well, "Hey!" she offered them to come in but rather they refused because two people are waiting at the designated place where they are supposed to plan out their mission to stop the rumored Scourge Rebellion of the Bahamut Empire. "Piro and I are ready so we should be there in a jiffy. Let me just get my stuff." she said as she closed the door, changed clothes and grabbed her weapons. However, Lylle finally realizes that she was all alone inside the house, she saw a note in a desk saying that her mother had to shop for supplies because they'll run out of stocks soon. "Alright, one more thing, the door lock!" Lylle tried to find the lock hidden somewhere around the house. She walked towards the cart mostly carrying a pile of snow, she searched the lock through and luckily, she found it. Lylle locked the door and fetched Piro. "Okay, so where are we .. going again?" she asked directly to the man Zack was talking to.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion of the Scourge [in progress]   The Rebellion of the Scourge [in progress] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:52 pm

"Hey. I'm Jack. We are going to the square, I think. I'm not sure." Jack said, looking at Lylle. "Oh Gods, I forgot. Again. We are going to the empire though, so it doesn't matter." Jack mumbled to himself. He looked around. "Uh... Where IS the square? As far as I am concerned, everything here is circles..."

[Crappy reply, I know, but I'm brain dead right now. When we get into the action, I'll be alot better.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion of the Scourge [in progress]   The Rebellion of the Scourge [in progress] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rebellion of the Scourge [in progress]
Page 1 of 1