Guide to Power

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

Guide to Power Empty
PostSubject: Guide to Power   Guide to Power I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:38 pm

Incannica Classes

In Incannica, players begin as classes in the first tier of ability and starts as a class Nir of this world, such as knight or archer. As they partake of fun adventures, they gain levels from their graded RPs, which boost their powers, experiences and even bring them closer to level 25. At level 25, the characters are able to 'promote' from their 1st tier class into a 2nd tier class listed in their class description. From there on, the 2nd tiers, who represent the most experienced, skilled adventurers in Incannica. 2nd tiers have unique abilities that they have honed through their years of touring Incannica and are usually some of the most respectable of veterans.

How to obtain weapons

Here are various ways on how to obtain your favorite weapon:

By Ranking Up
If your weapon rank, goes up. You are able to select your desired weapon from that category.

By Roleplaying
Make sure your roleplay is all about finding your desired weapon. Please state in the brackets the weapon you would like to get. There is a chance you can get the weapon depending on the rating of the officials.

By Changing Class
Each time you change class, you are able to obtain a random weapon decided by the officials of your current weapon rank.

What is which?

What is Vir? Nir? Ouir?
They are the ranks of your weapon. It determines how good you are using the weapon you're using. Vir, is the first rank of weapons. Nir, is the secondary and Ouir is the last.

What is the currency here?
We use Nookies in order to buy miscellaneous things like Character Slot Addition, Rank Upgrade and such. But they won't be that easy to get seeming that they are very expensive.

Last edited by iNoms on Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:53 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

Guide to Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide to Power   Guide to Power I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:19 pm

Swordmanship:
Sword Ranks:

Last edited by iNoms on Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

Guide to Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide to Power   Guide to Power I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:55 pm

Spearmanship:
Spear Ranks:

Last edited by iNoms on Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

Guide to Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide to Power   Guide to Power I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:47 pm

Axemanship:
Axe Ranks:

Last edited by iNoms on Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

Guide to Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide to Power   Guide to Power I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:18 pm

Marksmanship:
Bow Ranks:

Last edited by iNoms on Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

Guide to Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide to Power   Guide to Power I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 6:22 am

Magery:
Mage Ranks:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guide to Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide to Power   Guide to Power I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guide to Power
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Cafè :: Incannica RPG :: Rules and Information-
Jump to: