4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NyanPrince210
Cafè Star
Cafè Star
NyanPrince210

Into The Deadlands [Complete] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:39 pm

As morning sun woke up Gray he saw land of Deadlands. He was investgateing it a lil. There were a lot of creatures thaat he never saw on land. His investigation interupted Lylle who was tryin to find something. "What are u looking for?" he asked Lylle...
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:50 am

"What are you looking for?" he asked Lylle. She noticed Gray was trying to search something. "I'm looking for Piro, he seems to be missing. after stating, Piro quickly jumped out the hay and surprised her. He gave Lylle flowers that he was keeping from her three days ago. The ship landed the shores, the big ol' rusty anchor was dropped. Lylle and Piro hopped out from the ship and was excited to explore the lands. Yet the fragrance of blood lasted forever in this dead nation.
Back to top Go down
NyanPrince210
Cafè Star
Cafè Star
NyanPrince210

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:07 pm

As Lylle found what she was looking for Gray went off ship. "Guess we now wait for Zack?" He was looking far in horizon. Someone may said that hes in his world but he's just looking is there anything there, it was useful with hydra. As theres nothing to see, he just sat on ground and waited for Zack sharping his knifes.
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:02 am

Zack

Zack woke up late than the rest. Yawning, he came out and saw Lylle, Piro and Gray. Gray looked like as if he was thinking something really deep. He continued and approached them and said, "Good morning guys! What's up?" Zack then realized that he had reached Deadlands. He looked at the place and couldn't help but feel a shiver down the spine, but at the same time smelled the stinky, yet adventurous smell of the lands.

"He he, this is gonna be interesting. Let's do this guys!" Zack then awaited the comments of his teammates.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgcafe.forumur.net
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:23 pm

The stench of human blood didn't faded away in Lylle's nose. She sensed that there were enemies coming. It was because of the wind, it seemed to move weirdly from what she expected. "I sense them coming! Hurry, guys! Gear yourselves up!" she ran and hurried to ride on Piro. She took out a bow and an arrow from her quiver to have herself readied up.

A group of person-sized worms quickly surrounded the group. A mix of blood and acid were coming out from their mouth. As if seems like they are ready to spit out burning liquid. "Ewww! What are those?! Such disgusting creatures!" she said disgustingly.
Back to top Go down
NyanPrince210
Cafè Star
Cafè Star
NyanPrince210

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:40 pm

Gray still was in his world where he still watched horizon but not what was in front of him. He quit what he was doing as soon as something burning fell on his foot. "Awwww! Whats goin o-" he shut up when he saw ugly worms that was around group. "You guys are really ugly. Who are they and when did they come?" He asked Zack and Lylle who was already on Piro.
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 2:27 pm

Zack

Zack was surprised by the sudden appearance of worms, and not just any worms, they were man-sized. "Woah there! Mind closing your mouth there?!" Zack stepped back from the liquid that they were drooling.

"Lylle, Gray! Let's slay 'em!!" Zack said as he readied an arrow to shoot. He ran towards the worms and dodged its' tackles. Zack then used one worm's head as a boost and jumped up, facing towards the Earth, Zack too out more arrows and yelled "Piercing Rain!!" Zack shot multiple arrows at the worms at an incredible speed while twisting like a hurricane in mid-air.

The arrows dealt some damage to the worms. They growled in pain but Zack's rain of arrows won't stop. At last, Zack landed on a worm's head and used it as a boost to jump back where he was standing, that is besides Lylle and Gray. As Zack landed besides them, he said "Your turn fellas, can't have all the fun myself, now can I?" and he smirked as he said that.

OOC: GO SLAY THOSE LI'L SONS OF WORMS!! >:3
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:23 pm

"I suppose I'll support you guys. I hate fighting worms." Lylle shrugged and thought of the disgusting memories she had done with worms. She fired an arrow up to the sky, turning the atmosphere greenish. The scent of blood has been faded away, and has been replaced by nature's fragrance. The smell smoothly rode upon the worms' body and entangled their body.

"Give them a blow! Beware though, their skin are made up of thick layers." she warned them and took out another ammo from her quiver. She waved her hands upon the arrow gracefully, enchanting it with a striking wind element. Lylle threw it directly to Zack and said "Use that arrow! It'll pierce any armor it passes through, although aim it from behind!"
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:08 pm

Zack

"Use that arrow! It'll pierce any armor it passes through, although aim it from behind!" Lylle told Zack as he took a hold of the arrow. "You got it, Lylle!" Zack said to Lylle as he dashed past the worms.

The worms couldn't move around much because of the vines that entangled their bodies. Zack braked and took aim at the worms. "Here goes!" As soon as Zack shot the arrow, it split into as many as the number of the worms and pierced through them. They began to die, one by one.

"Great job! That was a good combo move, if you ask me. Should we name it something? Like "Nature Shot" or something?" Zack asked Lylle as he huffed and was laughing from the teamwork they did.
Back to top Go down
NyanPrince210
Cafè Star
Cafè Star
NyanPrince210

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:59 pm

As Zack killed worms Gray just sat again and watched horizon again. This time he didnt even needed to use anything from Delfling. "These guys are better than ones i used to travel before" Gray tough. "We better get goin theres HUGE Deadland to explore" Gray said as he stud up and watched these two for response.
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:11 pm

"Great job! That was a good combo move, if you ask me. Should we name it something? Like "Nature Shot" or something?" Zack asked Lylle as he huffed and was laughing from the teamwork they did. She looked at Zack and thought of a nice name. "Hmm .. .. I can't think of anything!" she shrugged as she scratched her head. "You go think of it." Lylle turned to Gray and asked him, "Where will we start?"

The stench of blood came back again, as if someone has just been killed recently. After a few minutes, Lylle heard a scream coming from the west side. "Hyah! Piro!" the horse quickly ran coming towards the west side. "C'mon guys!"
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:41 am

Zack

"Then Blessed Arrow!! I like that name~" Zack exclaimed, just then he smelled the air which was over-flowing with the smell of blood. Zack then along with Gray and Lylle heard a scream. "Hyah! Piro!" the horse quickly ran coming towards the west side. "C'mon guys!" Lylle told Zack and Gray. "Damn! Is there someone else besides us here?!"

Zack ran as fast as he could but couldn't match Piro's speed. At last they reached the place. As soon as Zack saw three giant bats about to attack someone, Zack quickly took out three arrows and poured some liquid on them.

"Eat this! Blazing Arrows!!" The arrows caught fire mid-air and hit the bats. The bats were caught off-guard and panicked and flew away. Zack approached the human who was bent over, scared. He couldn't tell whether it was a boy or a girl, but whoever he or she was, was almost 10 years old. "It's okay now, are you hurt anywhere?" Zack said as he went closer to the human.
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:08 pm

The human quickly then, stood up and thanked the group, especially Zack for taking off the three bats. "There's still a town here and I know a way." the human said in order to appreciate what they did to him. "Follow me! It's not that far, we'll just have to pass a few group of monsters." he quickly ran entering through a gloomy forest.

Lylle and Piro followed aswell as the others. The forest seems to be quiet. Yet, the feeling of danger Piro feels is much more different than the other two groups of monster they've encountered first before. "What Piro? Take out my bow and arrow? What for?" Lylle said while Piro couldn't reply appropriately.
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:57 am

Zack

The man after thanking Zack and the group told them to follow him to a nearby town. A town? Here? Even if there were a place similar to a town, it should've been underground because of all the monsters here... something's wrong... Zack, however, regardless of his doubts followed the man.

Gray, Lylle and Zack, ran after the man into a forest. All the trees were black, and it smelled like a place filled with corpses. Zack heard Piro as if he was telling Lylle to take out her weapons. It was then that Zack's doubts turned into a reality.

"It's a trap! Everyone!! Prepare for a battle!!"' Zack quickly said as he braked and took out his bow and readied an arrow and shot it at the person. As soon as the arrow came in contact with him, he vanished in thin air.

"Guys, it looks like we're in deep trouble.." Zack said as he stepped back a little. Suddenly, the roots of the trees came out and began swinging wildly. "Darn it! This isn't just any normal forest, is it?!" Zack quickly took an arrow and shot it at the trees, but to no avail.

"Lylle! Gray! We've gotta work together!!" Zack said as he awaited for his teammates to reply.
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:49 am

As the tree roots entangled Zack, Lylle was too slow to know it was a trap. She trusted the helpless person too much. The vanished man, quickly then appeared with his true appearance. It is said that the man is called as the Lion of the Black Forest. Roots suddenly held Piro's feet, he couldn't move furthermore so Lylle casted a spell in order to break through. "Elven Blade!" she shouted as the book she is holding turned into a blade for a few minutes. She slashed the roots but still, it keeps regenerating and trapped them into a small chamber.

The man, knew what fears Lylle. He summoned a different kind of worm, covered in mud and horns. Lylle cried in despair, and she could not move even a little bit to take out her weapon. The worm was starving and is ready to devour entirely their bodies. The blade was weak enough for them to cut the chamber. The worm started to squeeze out Piro's feet slowly.
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:48 am

Zack

"Damn it! Zack yelled as he was being squeezed by the root that entangled him. Zack's bones were about to be broken, that suddenly Zack yelled "O-Omnus! I need you!!". Answering Zack's call, a Phoenix came down from the sky, burning all that came in its way. It quickly rescued Zack from the roots and cut them off.

The phoenix had a scar on it's left eye, and had an angry look. Zack landed on his knees, breathing heavily. "Sorry for calling you suddenly, Omnus, but please! Help us!!" The phoenix nodded and sat on Zack's shoulder. Zack somehow stood up and took out his arrows.

Lylle was petrified and Piro couldn't move, Zack shot the arrows at the worms and Omnus took flight with them. It whirled around them, making a fire tornado with lots of arrows flying between it. The fire arrow tornado hit the worms, knocking them off and burning them.

Zack was breathing too heavily now, "O-Omnus... last favor.... rescue... Lylle..." Zack again fell on his knees. He was too exhausted now. "I-I need... the medicine..." Zack quickly shuffled in his pockets and took out a small potion. "Oh boy... this is gonna hurt me a lot...". When Zack drank it, his injuries recovered really fast, and asked Lylle to do Blessed Arrow technique with him.
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:33 am

The phoenix burned the entangled chamber upon her yet the wounds still remain in Piro. Zack asked Lylle if she could use Blessed Arrow with him. "You must be insane! You're too exhausted!" she took out a blue-colored potion that seemed to contain wisp essences collected in the mountain summits of Avarres. "Here, drink this." she said and handed over a glass of mixed water and potion. "I also thank you, Omnus for rescuing us." she said and was wondering what was Zack's relationship to the phoenix.

The Lion of the Black Forest has vanished quietly, without someone noticing. "We better not head on furthermore. Who knows what worse danger may kill us." Lylle said and sat on top of Piro. "My arrows are no effect anymore to much more powerful demons we may encounter. Especially the man we just battled."

(Never seen Omnus' relationship with Zack in your profile. Please do so explain who is this.)
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:23 pm

Zack

Zack thanked Lylle for the potion and drank it. It lessened his fatigue a bit, though his body still ached. As the dead silence rose on, Zack sat down. "They.. somehow have calmed down..." Zack said as he looked around him.

"Let's rest a bit, and then move on. We can't stay still forever. We have a mission that we have to accomplish...". Zack petted Omnus and then he flew away into the sky. "If you're wondering that who was that phoenix, he's an old friend of mine. I got him from my Master as an egg. He's a good partner."

(Check Zack's summary. I forgot to add about him before >.>)

Last edited by BasilMeer on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NyanPrince210
Cafè Star
Cafè Star
NyanPrince210

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:25 pm

Deadlands are really dangerous. Gray never saw or heard of this demons and that was what scared him most. He didnt knew their weaknesses so chances of victory were lower, also terrain was unfamiliar so he was at disadvantage. As attack in forest finished Gray said "Sorry that i didnt help much. From moment we came here i just cant concetrate. We better get out of this forest. Does anyone remember the way?"
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:52 pm

Zack

"We decided to come here for the investigation on our own. We can't just leave like this. I know it's dangerous, but a mission is a mission, no?" Zack finally stood up after resting a bit. He took out some liquid in a small bottle and applied it on Piro's feet.

Piro neighed as it hurt, but his wounds began to heal. "Sorry if it hurts, Piro, but it's a special potion that only works on animals. Your wounds will heal in no time. Also, let's mark the paths, just in case we have to return and we forget the way. The marks will remind us of the path we took."

Zack then picked up a rock and nervously stepped towards a tree, Oh, I hope it's dead and doesn't become wild if I touch it.... Zack engraved an arrow, indicating the direction everyone was supposed to go and made a small arrow beneath it which pointed in the opposite direction.

"There! Now then, if everyone has rested, shall we get a move on?" Zack then waited for his teammates' reply.
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:24 am

Piro and Lylle were powerful enough to walk, yet not to struggle. She stood up and went on top of her steed once again. "I understand you Zack, but I can't bet Piro's life on it." she looked at Piro and patted his head. "Let's not hope for more dangers." Lylle and Piro continuously walked ahead the darkest part of the forest. "What are we searching for exactly, anyway?"

The forest became calm since the battle ended, it was pretty odd but less hassle for the party aswell. "Come along now, we have a big group of demons to see." Lylle said after approaching a cliff. The bottom was filled with different kinds of demon slumbering. "How can we go past through? There's no other way, is there?"
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:24 am

Zack

"I thank you, Lylle, and of course Piro." Zack thanked Lylle and Piro on their way to a cliff. Zack kept carving arrows on the trees as they advanced and then, finally they reached the cliff, below where the demons were in their slumber.

"How can we go past through? There's no other way, is there?" Lylle asked Zack and Gray, who were thinking of a way to cross it. "Hmm... Omnus!" Zack yelled, but not too loud so that the demons did not wake up. Omnus came gliding down and sat on Zack's shoulder.

"Omnus, please carry us one by one over the cliff, and yes, you cannot wake the demons up." Omnus nodded to Zack's request and picked Gray and took him over to the next side. He then took Lylle and made her cross the cliff. Lylle looked worried about Piro and to calm her, Zack assured Lylle that Omnus is strong and will not let Piro fall.

Omnus then lifted Piro and tried to carry him to the other end, but he couldn't do it fast enough. When Piro landed, Omnus could not fly more and fell to the ground. Zack asked Gray and Lylle to take care of him, he'll find a way to reach them soon and that they should move on without him. "Don't worry about me now! I'll come after you! Just keep carving arrows that I way I have been!"
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:41 pm

She patted Piro after he has brought with the other side with her. Omnus was tired and he couldn't fly any further. Lylle got worried about Zack being left all alone. "Are you gonna be fine there?!" she said while covering her mouth a little. While Omnus was carrying Gray awhile ago, Lylle noticed a small narrow way that leads to an exit from what she thinks. She informed Zack about the path. "Be careful, whatever happens!"
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:03 pm

Zack

"I'll be careful! You too, and take care of Omnus!" Zack said after Lylle told him of a path that she saw. "I've got to catch up with them..." Zack said to himself and ran towards the path. As he was running past the trees, he saw the Lion of the Black Forest again, but this time it was in the form of a shadow. It was black and opaque, just like a shadow. "You again!! What do you want from us?!" Zack yelled at it while he ran.

It did not reply but looked at Zack, it then vanished again and Zack felt a strong presence in front of him and braked. To his surprise, it was a Rock Golem. "Ohh crap...." Zack said as he looked upwards at the Golem's face. "I've gotta run away!!!" Zack quickly tried to dash past it but the Golem tried to squish him with it's feet. "Oi oi! Stop squishing me like I'm some bug!!!" Zack yelled at the top of his lungs, although it was useless.

Zack saw an opening between two giant trees, Zack could pass through it but the Golem couldn't. The trees were almost as big as the Golem itself, so Zack took advantage of this opportunity and went through them. As expected the Golem was blocked, but not for long. Zack tried to run as fast as he could to get away from it and finally saw a cave. As he was nearing towards the cave, he looked back to see the Golem smashing the trees away and coming after him again. "Please make it in time!!!". When Zack was about to be hit by the Golem, he jumped in the cave and made it safely inside.

Zack looked back and saw that the Golem couldn't enter. Zack huffed as he was happy that he made it in time and was safe. After he got his breath back, Zack stood up and went inside the cave. The walls of the cave were shining brightly with neon blue color, because there were Runes engraved on the walls to keep the inside visible. Lylle, Gray, Piro, Omnus... be safe... Zack said as he walked in the cave.
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:56 pm

Piro tried to carry Omnus but he was too heavy to be lifted up. The fire on his feathers started to turn back normally like some birds have. Lylle noticed the golem from afar, smashing trees. "Oh no .." she gasped and asked Gray if he could stay with Omnus. She rode Piro and pointed him where to go. While the horse was running, she quickly gripped on her bow, took out her quiver. The only problem was, she cannot cast it without Zack's help. So Lylle tried to fire the arrows to the sky raining down on the Rock Golem. The other side was too far. Hence, she failed to hit the golem.

The arrows instead of hitting the golem, has hit some of the sleeping demons. They were partially disturbed, yet the noise the golem is making has woken up the rest. "This is bad .." she said in despair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into The Deadlands [Complete]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Cafè :: Incannica RPG :: The Land of Incannica :: Avarres-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com