Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shady
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Shady

Preparations for Terraeon Empty
PostSubject: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:21 am

The market street of [Zolfo] was filled with attention as the central plaza was surrounded by a crowd of people. The stone path led to the middle where a man stood out above the rest. " Hello, you may or may not know me, my name is Lightning, I am a Knight who has come to seek companions to help train alongside me and explore the Great Chasm on the continent of [Terraeon]. There, we will find many treasures and battle fearsome creatures, including the monster locked within, the Golem. " Lightning watched as some of the people attending exchanged faces. " I know this is a dangerous task, but I assure you, it's worth while as your battle skills improve and you earn rewards. " Lightning stood there and waited for someone to propose to come alongside him.

Active Party Members
[ Shady / Lighting ]
[NotteEterna/Vincent Xrus]
[Basilmeer/Zack Fimbeltr]

Notes from Notte (XP) :
I have decided(with Shady's approval as it is his topic)that since it is a journey thought of by a character, and not a 'requester par-say, that the recruiting would be done in an RP fashion, not just as a Tavern sign-up. so to sign up you shall RP it in the topic here: https://rpgcafe.forumur.net/t74-preparations-for-terraeon#290 and officially sign up in this topic. It also fits how he is requesting our company so yeah.

Last edited by Shady on Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:58 am

I would wish to join.
Back to top Go down
Shady
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Shady

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:02 am

You have been added to the rooster. ( Lolz )
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:30 am

Since we were talking about it with him in the CB and he has RP requested to join, I have taken the liberty to add Basil to the list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preparations for Terraeon
Page 1 of 1