Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

Incannica: From RP to RPG Empty
PostSubject: Incannica: From RP to RPG   Incannica: From RP to RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:35 am

After having a long and in-depth conversation with Shady about the pure epicness that Incannica is becoming with everyone's characters, the open stories that they hold, and then imagining all the stories that they cold lead into, as well as how they could each intertwine, I would like to propose this. In time when the RP gets larger and more complete, we create an RPG from it. perhaps even two. O.O

What does everyone else think about this?
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Incannica: From RP to RPG   Incannica: From RP to RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:47 am

I like the idea. However, it would require a big team to complete it in my opinion. Different characters, each with their own storyline, custom music, countless events, huge database of weapons and skills, special armors and whatnot. But indeed, it would turn out awesome. Or if making a game that big is hard, then we could make parts of Incanicca like, for example, Incanicca: Lightning's Journey etc. Still, a nice idea. I say, when the RP grows more and we get more members, we'll make a game based on the most active RPers' characters.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgcafe.forumur.net
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Incannica: From RP to RPG   Incannica: From RP to RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:07 am

Excellent insight my dear Watson Basil. And though it will be long, it will also be epic. :D Much like the RP itself is. The greatness of what this RP has already become just drives me to want to make it an RPG as well. Making a story won't even be an issue as we already have that. But yes, making it in parts is probably the best thing, and where it intertwines we could even have it in both games that it does so. It truly is astonishing what everyone has helped make this idea into (directly or otherwise). I mean this was originally just to be a minor RP and with about a week of development, it already holds so much promise on sight as an RP and perhaps even a future as an RPG.
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Incannica: From RP to RPG   Incannica: From RP to RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:19 am

Indeed, my dear Isabella Notte. But let us gather some more members. For what we plan is hard to achieve by ourselves. We also need Nom's approval on this, though I highly doubt she'll reject it.

P.S. Nobody steals my role of Sherlock Holmes and leaves me as Watson -_-
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Incannica: From RP to RPG   Incannica: From RP to RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:28 am

This is true. that is why i figured we should start our opinions on it early. so that we can discuss what should be in it and not, how it will be made, and altogether plan it out.

P.S. XP until now! XD
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Incannica: From RP to RPG   Incannica: From RP to RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:39 am

True. Anyways, let's wait for our Mastermind Noms to comment :3
Back to top Go down
NyanPrince210
Cafè Star
Cafè Star
NyanPrince210

PostSubject: Re: Incannica: From RP to RPG   Incannica: From RP to RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:05 am

Greaat idea notte I would like to see RPG from this :) yeah it would need more eqp to have, special stuff and other and yeah it would be great idea that Incannica RPG has legends about greatest chars from Incannica RP(RPG could be called Incannica 2 XD) anywayz its great idea but i think thats better to just watch this RP hows it goin until we have steady community. and then.....BANG!!!RPG has come(i remember this "BANG"from one of episodes of Friends season 1 i think)
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Incannica: From RP to RPG   Incannica: From RP to RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:33 pm

By RPG, you guys must mean the ones created from game engines, am I right? Well if so, that would be a great idea. Although, we should get the RPG stable first because its all new and fresh and stuff. We might aswell wait for more members to help us out. The Cafe doesn't have much members to form a team yet. Making more roleplays will help us develop the story of Incannica's RPG game.

Ps. Wow, I suck at explaining.
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Incannica: From RP to RPG   Incannica: From RP to RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:46 pm

That's what we all said above -_- But true, and yes, we mean a RM Project.
Back to top Go down
Shady
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Shady

PostSubject: Re: Incannica: From RP to RPG   Incannica: From RP to RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:03 pm

After reading all the replies, it seems you guys got the hang of it.

Oh, and what's totally good about the RPG, is that Nyan ( Gray ) was born in Bahamut Castle.

2 words, Lightning Lulz.
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Incannica: From RP to RPG   Incannica: From RP to RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:11 pm

I totally didn't get Shady meant o.o Anyways, let's stay on topic. Our first priority at the moment is get more RPers to make Incanicca famous. The more members we get, the more soon we will be working on the game.
Back to top Go down
Shady
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Shady

PostSubject: Re: Incannica: From RP to RPG   Incannica: From RP to RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:14 pm

Off-Topic/ If you re-read my Character Bio, you'll find out ;) \ Off Topic

We also need to do alot of RPs to develop the story. I can see a story with Lightning, as Eterna noted, and with Gray too. I'm gonna re-read all the Bio's and see some suggestions.
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Incannica: From RP to RPG   Incannica: From RP to RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:36 pm

Indeed. But for now, let us focus on RPing. We shall remember our talk on the RPG later.
Back to top Go down
NyanPrince210
Cafè Star
Cafè Star
NyanPrince210

PostSubject: Re: Incannica: From RP to RPG   Incannica: From RP to RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:07 pm

Gray isnt borned in castle!!!??? Anywayz when we will work on rpg can i help??? and for now lets all enjoy in RP's :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incannica: From RP to RPG   Incannica: From RP to RPG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Incannica: From RP to RPG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Cafè :: Incannica RPG :: Serpent's Tavern :: Suggestions & Support-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com