InfinateX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
InfinateX
Cafè Lurker
Cafè Lurker
InfinateX

InfinateX says Hi! Empty
PostSubject: InfinateX says Hi!   InfinateX says Hi! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:40 am

I say hi to all RPGCafe members!

On other forums my original name was RPGMakerVX52 but I changed it for what I believe are obvios reasons air?
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

InfinateX says Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: InfinateX says Hi!   InfinateX says Hi! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:43 am

Cool reason for a name change XD Anyways, welcome to RPG Cafè InfinateX! Mind if I call you "X"? Also, be sure to check out our RP Incanicca and join the fun~
Back to top Go down
https://rpgcafe.forumur.net
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

InfinateX says Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: InfinateX says Hi!   InfinateX says Hi! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:44 am

I remember you. Welcome VX52/InfinateX, I'm sure you remember me. I am your dungeon master RP Mod on this site. Do enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Shady
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Shady

InfinateX says Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: InfinateX says Hi!   InfinateX says Hi! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:44 am

Welcome X, to TMEFITFWN!
Back to top Go down
NyanPrince210
Cafè Star
Cafè Star
NyanPrince210

InfinateX says Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: InfinateX says Hi!   InfinateX says Hi! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:51 am

hy X XD anywayz welcome to our cafe be sure to check RolePlay game Incannica that can only be found on this forums! XD anywayz hy
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

InfinateX says Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: InfinateX says Hi!   InfinateX says Hi! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:59 pm

Shady wrote:
Welcome X, to TMEFITFWN!

What the hell does that mean? >_>; Anyhow, welcome RPGMakerVX52. Xiie here. Please read the rules and if Incannica ever interests you, make sure to read the information before roleplaying! :3
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

InfinateX says Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: InfinateX says Hi!   InfinateX says Hi! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:00 pm

iNoms wrote:

What the hell does that mean?

I was wondering the same thing...
Back to top Go down
Shady
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Shady

InfinateX says Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: InfinateX says Hi!   InfinateX says Hi! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:13 pm

Hello InfinateX, allow me to introduce myself! My name is Shady, and I, along with the members of the RPG Cafe, welcome you to this forum! Our member base is just starting out, but our activity is rather high. We have an RP going on called " Iccanica " you might wanna check it out and see if it piques your interest! Also, before you start posting I suggest you read the forum rules which can be found Here

Please enjoy your stay and have a fun time :D

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

InfinateX says Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: InfinateX says Hi!   InfinateX says Hi! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

InfinateX says Hi!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Cafè :: Valyria Lodge :: Vriesir's Garden-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com