RoseReveries
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RoseReveries
Cafè Lurker
Cafè Lurker
RoseReveries

A Rose is now lurking this realm~ Empty
PostSubject: A Rose is now lurking this realm~   A Rose is now lurking this realm~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:27 am

hello there^^ I think most of the people here know me, as I tend to lurk in the shadows of a lot of other realms~
My name is RoseReveries, or Rose/Rosey/my Lady for short, and I look forward to getting to know you all^^
I am currently working on one project, Keepers of Time, and I will bring it here if the interest seems high enough^^ I am also working on a potential secret side project too, so stay tuned~
Back to top Go down
Dark Rosa
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Dark Rosa

PostSubject: Re: A Rose is now lurking this realm~   A Rose is now lurking this realm~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:52 am

Welcome to the RPG Cafe!! ^^ I'm glad you stalked me for once. lol
If you need anything, just make sure you bother Basil :D lol
(And yes, i signed in just so i can be the first person to reply to this. lol)
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: A Rose is now lurking this realm~   A Rose is now lurking this realm~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:07 am

Welcome to RPG Cafè, ojousama ;) I have been waiting for your arrival. Please, have fun here.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgcafe.forumur.net
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: A Rose is now lurking this realm~   A Rose is now lurking this realm~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:14 am

My failure to sleep led me to this post...welcome to the cafe. I am dungeon master RP mod ^.^ and blah blah. if you need anything..I dunno, think of something :P
Back to top Go down
RoseReveries
Cafè Lurker
Cafè Lurker
RoseReveries

PostSubject: Re: A Rose is now lurking this realm~   A Rose is now lurking this realm~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:04 am

thanks everyone^^ lol @Basil XD arigato gozoymasu, Tenno Heika~
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: A Rose is now lurking this realm~   A Rose is now lurking this realm~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:34 am

Welcome Rose! >:3 I'm glad you joined here, an awesome artist! *0* I'm also glad you made a character profile already. Weeeeee ~
Back to top Go down
RoseReveries
Cafè Lurker
Cafè Lurker
RoseReveries

PostSubject: Re: A Rose is now lurking this realm~   A Rose is now lurking this realm~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:59 am

Thanks iNoms^^ I've been meaning to join for a while, but I kept forgetting X3
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: A Rose is now lurking this realm~   A Rose is now lurking this realm~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:04 am

I am looking forward to roleplay with you. And I forgot to say that our community is pretty small so bear with us please. ♥
Back to top Go down
RoseReveries
Cafè Lurker
Cafè Lurker
RoseReveries

PostSubject: Re: A Rose is now lurking this realm~   A Rose is now lurking this realm~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:11 am

lol it's no problem^^ and I know this probably isn't the best place to be asking this, but to start a roleplay do you just post something in a kingdom? It seems as though that's the way it works, but I wanted to make sure
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: A Rose is now lurking this realm~   A Rose is now lurking this realm~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:22 am

Well, before you start a roleplay. You post in Serpent's Tavern > RP Discussion and recruit roleplayers. I'm glad you asked that :3
Back to top Go down
RoseReveries
Cafè Lurker
Cafè Lurker
RoseReveries

PostSubject: Re: A Rose is now lurking this realm~   A Rose is now lurking this realm~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:23 am

sorry about that^^; I wasn't reading the rules properly^^ thank you :3
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: A Rose is now lurking this realm~   A Rose is now lurking this realm~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:31 am

I don't recall placing them in the rules.. Did I? Such old age I have. -scratches head- (Where are my manners?! >_<; I will make you a tea made only for the RPGCafè.)
Back to top Go down
RoseReveries
Cafè Lurker
Cafè Lurker
RoseReveries

PostSubject: Re: A Rose is now lurking this realm~   A Rose is now lurking this realm~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:05 am

thanks I would love some :D other realms have been so cold you see, constant bickering and such^^
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: A Rose is now lurking this realm~   A Rose is now lurking this realm~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:06 am

We welcome everyone with open cookies :3 'Cause we run a Cafè LOLOL
Back to top Go down
https://rpgcafe.forumur.net
NyanPrince210
Cafè Star
Cafè Star
NyanPrince210

PostSubject: Re: A Rose is now lurking this realm~   A Rose is now lurking this realm~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:35 pm

Hello rose and welcome to Cafe. Buy a drink, chill out and go on epic RP XD but anyway welcome glad you joined :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rose is now lurking this realm~   A Rose is now lurking this realm~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rose is now lurking this realm~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Cafè :: Valyria Lodge :: Vriesir's Garden-
Jump to:  
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com