4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

A Virtuous Undertaking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Virtuous Undertaking   A Virtuous Undertaking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:19 pm

Zack

"Well, nothing much. We just got up ourselves. I doubt you had a breakfast with all that excitement, here, have some." Zack said as he pushed forward a plate with some extra breakfast he ordered for her. "We'll be leaving as soon as we're done with the breakfast and stuff. I'll go check on Piro, since I am done with my breakfast." and saying so, Zack stood up and went outside to see Piro, but before he went, he bought something for Piro to eat and then pet him and fed it to him.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgcafe.forumur.net
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: A Virtuous Undertaking   A Virtuous Undertaking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:45 pm

Lylle thanked Zack for the breakfast he gave. She sat on a chair with the other two girls, but she felt awkwardness around their atmosphere. The two were looking at her strangely but she did not bother minding it and kept on eating breakfast. "So hey, how was your sleep last night, Valexia? Rosa?" questioned Lylle finishing her breakfast and grabbed a glass of water.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rosa
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Dark Rosa

PostSubject: Re: A Virtuous Undertaking   A Virtuous Undertaking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:52 pm

"Good morning everyone," Rosa said then she looked at Lylle and answered, "I slept pretty good" She looked over at Valexia then back at Lylle, "I'm going to go get some fresh air," she said then stood and stretched, nodding at the other two she walked outside and stood beside the building, thats when she noticed Piro and Zac standing there.
She looked at Piro, then dug in her bag and gabbed something out of her it. She smiled then slowly held her hand out and offered Piro a spare carrot that she had. "I know you already fed him, but i just felt like giving that to him." She smiled at Zack, "I just hope he doesnt get fat from eating too much."
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: A Virtuous Undertaking   A Virtuous Undertaking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:03 pm

Zack

Zack laughed a little on what Rosa said. "Don't worry, don't worry. Piro runs a lot, I am sure he won't get fat that easily, right, Piro?" Zack said as he pat Piro's head. "So then, let us get back in and see if everyone is done, no?" saying that, Zack went back inside and Rosa followed him.
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: A Virtuous Undertaking   A Virtuous Undertaking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:01 am

Lylle finished her breakfast, stood up and thanked for the meal. "I"m ready whenever you guys are!" she said with the feeling of being hyperactive. Lylle refilled her glass with water. "Here's my share for the payment!" said Lylle as she handed it over.
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: A Virtuous Undertaking   A Virtuous Undertaking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:48 am

Zack

"I already paid, Lylle." Zack said and smiled at Lylle who was being all excited for this trip. "Valexia, Rosa, are you guys done as well?" Zack said and looked over at both of them, expecting a reply.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rosa
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Dark Rosa

PostSubject: Re: A Virtuous Undertaking   A Virtuous Undertaking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:25 pm

Rosa smiled over Lylle's excitement, "I'm ready whenever you guys are," Rosa said and looked at everyone.She smiled again, kind of excited too, but nervous that she wouldn't be able to do her part of the work.
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: A Virtuous Undertaking   A Virtuous Undertaking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:46 pm

Lylle took back the share she gave Zack, and finished her glass of water. She went out of the inn and stretched her arms and back. The morning breeze was so nice to feel, Lylle breathed and seems to have smelled bad odor. "Ugh! What is that?! Piro?!" she said while Piro shrugged and pointed at a house where the bad smell is coming from. "Bah, what a neighbor that is. Sucks to be him." Lylle resisted smelling through her nose and breathed from her mouth. She coughed as the odor went in her body, creating phlegm in her throat. "That guy has to stop doing that thing!" she whined telling it to her party.
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: A Virtuous Undertaking   A Virtuous Undertaking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:58 pm

"It certainly does smell.... ugh it's burning my nostrils!" Zack said as he tried to hold in his breath. Everyone at the inn was trying to not smell that bad odor. "Ugh... I can't take it! Let's go see what the source of this smell is!". Saying so, Zack stomped outside and saw a house nearby. "It seems the smell is coming from here.". Zack knocked on the door. "Excuse me, what's going on in there?! It's smells a lot!!" but he got no reply. He knocked again and said "Hello?!" but still there was no answer. Impatient, Zack opened the door and to his surprise, what he saw was terrifying. There were 6 people, dead and rotten hanging from the roof. "What the hell?!" Zack exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: A Virtuous Undertaking   A Virtuous Undertaking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:12 am

Piro and Lylle rushed towards the house, and saw dead bodies hanging from the ceiling. They seem to be murdered, one of the bodies had its hands cut. The knife used to kill them was pierced through the table, with a paper beside it saying "I told all of you, I would kill you all." and it seems the sentence was written using one of the victim's blood. "Call the guards now, Zack!" said Lylle as she searched the house further. She saw a bear stuff toy above a pink bed, with a pink pillow. It seems that a young girl was taken by the murderer.
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: A Virtuous Undertaking   A Virtuous Undertaking - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:01 am

"Call the guards now, Zack!" Lylle said to Zack and he hurried outside to call the nearby guards. The guards came rushing in and were terrified at the sight. "My God..." one of the guards spoke. Zack saw Lylle go upstairs so followed her. And as he walked towards the stairs, he saw a note saying "I told all of you, I would kill you all." That line bad Zack a bit uneasy. A guard stopped Zack as he was going to go upstairs. "Sir, we need to ask you questions." "Okay.." Zack stepped aside and began answering the guard's questions. The questions were about how Zack and Lylle came here and what happened before and after that and stuff. Zack answered all their questions and waited for Lylle to come downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Virtuous Undertaking   A Virtuous Undertaking - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Virtuous Undertaking
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2