Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

[-Graphics-] Easy Logo Making Empty
PostSubject: [-Graphics-] Easy Logo Making   [-Graphics-] Easy Logo Making I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:16 am

[-Graphics-] Easy Logo Making XiieGuideToGraphics

Hai guise! This is my very first tutorial on RPGCafè. Here, I'll teach you how to make your own logos by using Adobe Photoshop! This won't be any use to you if you're not using Photoshop. :(

Just follow the steps and you'll probably create your very own awesome logo! Let's start shall we?

- Step 1 -
Of course before we make your logo, we need to make a new canvas. Size is up to you. Mine is 350x200. Make sure it isn't too big though! Every forums has image size rules :3
Spoiler:

- Step 2 -
After making our canvas, now we make our text! Size and Font is up to you.
Spoiler:

- Step 3 -
Now that you have your text, we'll fill up the thing with a pattern! I'll go for the furry feeling.
Spoiler:

- Step 4 -
We'll give your logo a gradient overlay to give off a light-to-dark feeling. But if you don't want to; you can ignore this step and skip to Step 5
Spoiler:

- Step 5 -
Alright, to clean up some dirt. Use the color overlay and set to Overlay.
Spoiler:

- Step 6 -
Now that it's awesomely colored, we shall give it a little shading and a white stroke.
Spoiler:

- Step 7 -
Just give an outer glow. Any color, see settings on spoiler though!
Spoiler:

- Step 8 -
The last step! Add some effects and vectors too [I couldn't get any vectors for this logo. I forgot D:] and you might get something like this :3
Spoiler:

That's about how you make a logo fast! Keep experimenting with things and you can make logos without looking at any tutorials :3 I-M-A-G-I-N-A-T-I-O-N *rainbowswoosh* I do hope my explaining isn't that bad.
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: [-Graphics-] Easy Logo Making   [-Graphics-] Easy Logo Making I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:38 am

That was awesome. Now tell us how to make the "Final Rawr" ^^ Jk, but this is seriously awesome. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgcafe.forumur.net
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: [-Graphics-] Easy Logo Making   [-Graphics-] Easy Logo Making I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:42 am

the "final rawr" is epic. so should have it be a sig ^.^ and I will definatly use this in the future. thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [-Graphics-] Easy Logo Making   [-Graphics-] Easy Logo Making I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[-Graphics-] Easy Logo Making
Page 1 of 1