HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 A Virtuous Undertaking

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RoseReveries
Cafè Lurker
Cafè Lurker
avatar

Posts : 24

PostSubject: A Virtuous Undertaking   Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:27 am

Valexia took a seat in the corner of a small, dimly lit tavern, taking a sip of her tea, and observing the idle chatter around her. Most of it was quite frivolous, but one man who was going around to different tables caught her attention.
"Please, I really must get to the northern forest village of [Fey], my daughter is there dying..." said he, before being cut off by the man at the table
"You're going to need a lot more than that to get us to go through that death trap they call a forest." The man said, shrugging off the person asking for help.
"Oi!" said Varexia, beckoning to the man. He walked clumsily over to my table. "How much are you offering?" She asked.
He stuttered out a fair amount, but then started mumbling on and on about how he knew that he would need more than just one person, and he knew it was dangerous, until Valexia raised her hand to silence him.
"Fair enough, you have yourself a mage." She said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
avatar

Posts : 267
Location : Lahore, Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: A Virtuous Undertaking   Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:30 pm

Zack

Zack was sitting on a table, rocking his chair and thinking while looking at the roof, that suddenly he heard the voice of a man asking someone to assist him on the way to [Fey]. Hmm.. [Fey] huh?. The man's talk caught Zack's attention. Before he went up to the man, he saw a girl agree to his favor.

The girl looked like a mage, a witch to be exact. And from the look of her eyes, Zack recognized her. She was Valexia Solice. Despite being so young, she had earned quite a name for herself. People started whispering at Valexia's decision to go into the dreadful forest.

Zack stood up and picked up his bow and quilt, and went to Valexia and introduced himself and said, "Excuse me, Miss Solice. I'm a marksman, and my name is Zack. Would it be possible if I accompany you?"

--------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgcafe.forumur.net
Dark Rosa
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
avatar

Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: A Virtuous Undertaking   Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:37 pm

Rosa had just walked into a tavern when she heard a man asking someone to assist him. Before she could offer her Assistance a woman had a table called out to him. She looked over at the mage and noticed she looked oddly familiar. This would be the first time she had ever seen Valexia, but she had heard a lot about her.

She walked slowly over to the tables, and on her way she saw a man walk over to offer his assitance. She looked over at him and heard him tell the woman that he was a marksman. Rosa stepped up to the table, behind and to the left of the table, "May I offer my assistance as well," she asked, her voice low.

No matter how many times she talked to people, which was a lot, she will never get rid of her nervousness. She almost looked away from the woman but knew it would be rude. She stood there, silently waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
avatar

Posts : 290
Location : Ponyville, Equestria

PostSubject: Re: A Virtuous Undertaking   Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:50 pm

"Hyah!" the shout Piro heard from Lylle, he then swiftly ran towards Axsh wherein rumors say that a man is asking for help. They stopped at the tavern. She gripped on the door handle and opened it. The noise of a group, she heard. Lylle spotted Zack and said, "Zack! We've met once again!" she quickly ran towards Zack and shaked his right hand. "So glad to see you here, who are they?" Lylle looked at the two girls that seemed to look alike.

--------------------------------------------------

どういうことなの!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
avatar

Posts : 267
Location : Lahore, Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: A Virtuous Undertaking   Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:50 am

Zack

"Lylle!" Zack saw his old companion with whom he had traveled the Deadlands, along with Gray. "These two are going to the [b][Fey Forest], so I thought of accompanying them, since I don't have anything better to do. So, what brings you here?" Zack replied to Lylle and then waited for her answer.

--------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgcafe.forumur.net
RoseReveries
Cafè Lurker
Cafè Lurker
avatar

Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: A Virtuous Undertaking   Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:11 am

Valexia glanced up at Lylle for a moment, before looking back down into her cup of tea. "We haven't the room for children on such an endeavor." She said coldly, before anyone had the chance to respond.
She leaned back into her chair, and stroked Lace who was sitting in her lap.
"No need for such sharp words, Valexia" Said Lace, as she stretched after being awoken.

Spoiler:
 


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Rosa
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
avatar

Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: A Virtuous Undertaking   Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:38 am

Rosa was not surprised that the cat could talk. She took a step toward the table and looked at Valexia. "Please give her a chance," she said quietly, looking into eyes that are similar to hers, "If she does not keep up, I will take the blame." She looked over at Lylle and smiled slightly, Rosa didn't want her to think she was being insulting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
avatar

Posts : 267
Location : Lahore, Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: A Virtuous Undertaking   Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:45 am

Zack

Zack felt that Valexia was being a bit too harsh towards her, but before he could contradict her, he felt like he heard the cat speak. Zack stared at the cat, which stared back at it. Zack then spoke up, "Look, Lylle is strong, Valexia. I have traveled with her and I know her skills. You can count on her in a pinch. Trust us."

--------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgcafe.forumur.net
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
avatar

Posts : 290
Location : Ponyville, Equestria

PostSubject: Re: A Virtuous Undertaking   Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:29 pm

Lylle had ignored the cold words the obvious witch has said. "Well, I heard a man asking for help so I am not here at all to join your party but to help the man." she walked out the conversation and tried to find the man. There she had found him, sitting in a corner table drinking a cheap wine. "Greetings, sire. I have heard the rumors about your daughter? I would be pleased to help you." she said to the man, and the helpless guy replied, "Aren't you too small for my quest? No, thank you. Please leave me be now."

"Why does everyone think I'm small?!" she said while turning her back infront of the man. Lylle went back to the witch's table and informed Zack that she is leaving, obviously turned out that she is of no help here.

--------------------------------------------------

どういうことなの!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
avatar

Posts : 267
Location : Lahore, Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: A Virtuous Undertaking   Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:42 pm

Zack

"L-Lylle! Wait!!" Zack followed Lylle who was about to leave. He stopped her by holding her hand. "Look, you and Piro are coming with us! Do you get that?! You cannot leave because people say something wrong about you." Zack said with a serious expression. It was clear that Zack was being pissed off by how everyone was acting towards Lylle.

He stomped up to the man and whispered to him, "You listen now, old man! You want us to save your daughter, am I right? The more people the better, right?! Then hear this!! Zack smacked his hands on the table in front of him. "If my friend cannot come along, then you'll be saying good bye to an Archer, and I assure you, she was a big help on our way to Deadlands.

At hearing the word Deadlands, the man's eyes widened. "You mean to say... that girl... has traveled the Deadlands? With you?! But she's too..." The man said to Zack. "She's a good Bow-Mage, she also has healing spells, so be a nice guy and let-her-join-us." Zack's tone sounded sharp. The man nodded while wiping his sweat. He got a little frightened at the sudden personality change of Zack.

Zack then turned back to Lylle, held her hand and took her to Valexia's table and exclaimed, "She's coming along, am I clear, Miss Valexia? I respect you, that's why I am not saying anything rude. I am not fond of leaving a friend behind, where he or she is capable of doing something far better than the others."

--------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgcafe.forumur.net
RoseReveries
Cafè Lurker
Cafè Lurker
avatar

Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: A Virtuous Undertaking   Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:13 pm

Valeixia swirled the tea leaves around in the bottom of her cup, slightly smiling at the amusement of the situation. "Very well then" She said. "I believe that is enough. We will meet back here tomorrow at dawn." She then stood up, and walked out the door, satisfied with the outcome of this little recruitment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Rosa
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
avatar

Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: A Virtuous Undertaking   Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:15 pm

She watched Valexia leave the tavern and then she followed and caught up to her. "Excuse me," Rosa said looking at Valexia, wondering why she was so familiar. "Did we meet somewhere? On another mission maybe" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoseReveries
Cafè Lurker
Cafè Lurker
avatar

Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: A Virtuous Undertaking   Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:22 pm

Valexia smirked, and turned to look at Rosa. "Perhaps." She said, and started walking once more.

Once her and Lace were out of hearing range of Rosa, Lace spoke up. "It is strange, Valexia, that girl looks almost exactly like you." She said.
"I am aware." Valexia responded, and continued walking to the inn she was staying at.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Rosa
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
avatar

Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: A Virtuous Undertaking   Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:26 pm

Rosa watched her leave but she turned and walked back into the tavern. She glanced around and noticed the two still standing near the table She walked over to them and smiled, "I'm sorry but i don't believe I introduced myself," she said then held her hand out for anyone to shake, "I'm Rosa Solice."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
avatar

Posts : 290
Location : Ponyville, Equestria

PostSubject: Re: A Virtuous Undertaking   Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:17 pm

Lylle looked at Valexia with an awkward face. But still, she thanked the kind mage for letting her join the party. "Where're you staying at Zack?" she asked with a big grin. "Dawn awaits. I've gotta sleep early, urgh." said Lylle, showing how she hates waking up early. Piro neighed, obviously that he has waited enough for her and asked Lylle to go already. "Hold up!" she said as Lylle asks Zack a reply.

"And greetings to you, Miss Rosa Solice. I noticed you and Valexia looked alike. Are you twin sisters?" she asked Rosa, and remembered how she forgot her manners. "Oh, where are my manners! I am Lylle Ventus, I am a Bow-Mage from Valenalle." Lylle smiled, and bowed.

--------------------------------------------------

どういうことなの!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Rosa
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
avatar

Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: A Virtuous Undertaking   Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:32 am

Rosa smiled at Lylle, "it's nice to meet you as well," she said "i keep forgetting to say this, but i'm a hunter." She looked thoughtful for a moment then looked back at Lylle and Zack, "i don't have any siblings," Rosa said to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
avatar

Posts : 290
Location : Ponyville, Equestria

PostSubject: Re: A Virtuous Undertaking   Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:40 am

"Are you sure you don't have any siblings? Valexia and you looked alike so much!" Lylle said smiling, "The only difference is, she's a witch and you're a hunter." she stretched her arms as she went on top of Piro. "It's getting pretty dark, you should go rest too. Zack, you coming?" asked Lylle to Zack. She awaited his reply.

--------------------------------------------------

どういうことなの!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Rosa
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
avatar

Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: A Virtuous Undertaking   Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:51 pm

Rosa nodded and walked out of the tavern, yawning. Lylle was right, and she was getting really tired. She remembered what Lylle said and she wondered if maybe somehow her and Valexia was related. She shrugged and walked into her room at the Inn she was staying.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
avatar

Posts : 290
Location : Ponyville, Equestria

PostSubject: Re: A Virtuous Undertaking   Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:23 am

Lylle also yawned as she saw Rosa walking towards the inn. "Alright then Zack, I'll be going first. You know where to go." she said as Piro neighed and ran. After several minutes, they finally reached the house where Lylle was staying in. It was a friend of her mother. "Kwaah, I'm so sleepy." The friend of her mother quickly opened the door and greeted her a good evening. Lylle was given a cup of tea and she sipped a little on it, it was still hot. "The tea you made is very good!" she said while placing it on a table beside her.

--------------------------------------------------

どういうことなの!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
avatar

Posts : 267
Location : Lahore, Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: A Virtuous Undertaking   Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:02 pm

Zack

"Yeah, I'll catch up with you in a minute." Zack said as he saw Lylle ride away on Piro. "I should stock up on the liquids... I seriously need a gun soon." Zack said to himself as he went to the market. A lot of people were roaming the streets of the market and the crowd seemed to increase by the passing minute. Zack somehow got out of the crowd and went inside an item shop.

He walked to the man on the counter and showed him a list of items that he wrote. Most items were herbs and potions. After Zack got his order, he leaved for the inn. He got a room and went inside to lay down.

--------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgcafe.forumur.net
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
avatar

Posts : 290
Location : Ponyville, Equestria

PostSubject: Re: A Virtuous Undertaking   Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:53 am

After having a dinner with her mother's friend, she quickly headed to bed before dawn arises. Lylle hated waking up very early but there's nothing she cannot do. "I should get ready for tomorrow .." she said while Piro looking through her window. "Piro! Why are you still not sleeping?" said Lylle as she opened the window petting her steed. "Another quest awaits tomorrow, we should sleep really early. And I know we both hate waking up very early. But we can't blame them."

Piro then laid down on a fistful of hay below him, trying to sleep. Lylle closed the window and grabbed a book placed on a desk. It was titled The Red Lips. The book was about a woman being left by her couple because of an ancestral sword given to her. Lylle, after reading the book suddenly was in a state of slumber.

--------------------------------------------------

どういうことなの!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Rosa
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
avatar

Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: A Virtuous Undertaking   Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:13 am

Rosa jerked awake, having yet another nightmare. She wiped her forehead, feeling the icy moisture there and shook her head. Why most she keep having these dreams, she thought to herself before getting up and off of the bed. She got dressed and looked outside, noticing she still had time she left the Inn and walked into the tavern. She ordered breakfast and tea then sat down at a table and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoseReveries
Cafè Lurker
Cafè Lurker
avatar

Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: A Virtuous Undertaking   Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:25 am

Valexia wandered into the tavern, and sat down, sipping a cup of tea. Lace curled up in Valexia's lap and yawned. "why oh why must we be up so early?" She said tiredly, and fell back asleep in Valexia's lap.
Valexia ordered some breakfast, and waited silently for it to arrive, discreetly observing the silent environment around her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
avatar

Posts : 267
Location : Lahore, Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: A Virtuous Undertaking   Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:12 pm

Zack

When the dusk broke and dawn come upon, Zack finally woke up and opened the windows for some fresh air. Then after getting geared up, he went downstairs and saw Valexia and Rosa eating their breakfasts. Greeting them, Zack sat down and ordered his breakfast as well. He now waited for Lylle to arrive so that they could all finish their food and leave for their journey.

--------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgcafe.forumur.net
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
avatar

Posts : 290
Location : Ponyville, Equestria

PostSubject: Re: A Virtuous Undertaking   Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:28 pm

The temperature of the newly risen dawn woke up Lylle. Being excited about the journey, she rushed in the bathroom with her clothes and towel. After that, she waited for Piro to wake up and take their leave. Because of her rushing so much, she forgot her weapon so Lylle came back to the house wherein she left and grabbed her stuff. "Golly, we're so late!" said Lylle while riding on Piro. They arrived at the said location for about an hour and saw the three having breakfast. "Hey everyone! What's up? I hurried my way down here because I know you guys are waiting." said with a big smile.

--------------------------------------------------

どういうことなの!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A Virtuous Undertaking   

Back to top Go down
 
A Virtuous Undertaking
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» [Open] Greek Mythology Word Search

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Cafè :: Incannica RPG :: The Land of Incannica :: Zolfo-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum