4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

Into The Deadlands [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:08 am

Into The Deadlands

As Lylle packed up things, Piro was waiting for her outside. "Are you really sure you're going?" said by her mother. "Yes mother, this quest is really important." Lylle replied and went straight out the door. She ride on top of Piro while checking if she forgot other stuff. "Alright, there's nothing more I left. Let's go, Piro!" She said while her trusty steed ran gracefully. "We're heading for Ivinalle's Dock. My mates might be waiting for me."

After reaching the dock, no one was there except the sailor crew. Lylle walked near a sailor and asked, "Where's the other two? I thought we were gonna be three left in the Deadlands?". The sailor ignored her and continued lifting boxes into the ship. "Well, I guess we'll just have to wait for now, Piro." she said as Lylle walked towards the waiting bench.

Last edited by Xiie on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:10 am

Zack

"Great, I'm lost again!" ranted Zack to himself as he wandered the streets, searching for the docks. Zack saw a shopkeeper and went up to him and asked the directions to the docks. "Umm... excuse me, but could you tell me th-", before Zack could finish, the shopkeeper said angrily, "Get lost kid! Can't you see I'm busy?!"

Zack stepped back a little and said "Woah woah! Easy there old man! I was just asking for directions to the docks.". "If you're looking for the docks, then they're there!", the man pointed in a direction and then suddenly yelled "Now, get lost!!". "Okay okay, and thanks for the directions old man!" replied Zack to the man as he ran off into the direction the man told him of.

Soon, he reached the docks. He saw the ship preparing for it's departure to The Deadlands. "That's a pretty nice ship that we'll be traveling on" Zack thought to himself as he saw the ship. He glanced over the waiting bench and saw a girl waiting for someone. He approached her and said, "Excuse me, but are you one of team that is heading for The Deadlands?"
Back to top Go down
https://rpgcafe.forumur.net
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:36 pm

He approached her and said, "Excuse me, but are you one of team that is heading for The Deadlands?" asked by a man carrying a bow beside him. Lylle answered, "Ah, yes. You must be one of my teammates, am I right?". She stood up and observed him for a short time. "You're a Couatl Rider, from what I have observed, and we're both marksman!" Lylle cheered as she gripped on her bow and took it out.

"Hi, I'm Lylle Ventus. I came from this nation. What's your name?" she questioned as she glared on his armor worn. "You don't look like a marksman to me. You wear such heavy armor!" Lylle wondered. "Where's the other one, by the way? Is he or she not coming yet? The ship gots no time waiting for a single person!" she exclaimed as Piro trotted.
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:01 pm

Zack

The girl talked a lot and observed Zack's armor, saying it's too heavy for a marksman. "Let me answer your questions in order, milady.". Zack bowed Lylle and continued "Yes, I am your teammate. My name is Zack Fimbeltr, just call me Zack please.",

Zack passed on a smile at saying that. "I am indeed a Marksman, but not a Couatl Rider. I've come from Zolfo for this mission, just because I was curious what lies in the Deadlands.". Zack then looked at his armor while saying, " And well... my armor isn't that heavy you know."

Then Zack looked at Lylle and replied to her last question, "And I am not sure about our last mate, And well, the ship is about to leave, so I hope that he or she or whoever our mate is, arrives on time. Wouldn't want to leave a party member behind."
Back to top Go down
NyanPrince210
Cafè Star
Cafè Star
NyanPrince210

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:30 pm

Gray was walking trough city looking for docks. After some time he found them. At the docks there were some old dudes maybe sailors, he ignored them but there were two young ones, a girl and a boy about his age. He walked towards them and asked "Are you going to investigate Deadlands?"

Last edited by NyanPrince210 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : left off a BB code piece for the bold. fixed now :))
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:14 pm

He walked towards them and asked "Are you going to investigate Deadlands?" "Yes, then you must be our last teammate! she placed her bow down and shaked hands. "About the class, Zack. I was really confused that time, so please ignore that. she said while smiling.

"We should step aboard then! The Deadlands await." said Lylle excitingly. Piro suddenly ran and went through inside the ship. Lylle went up instead, to see how beautiful the frozen cold ocean of Avarres is. "It's not that beautiful but it is really cold!" she gasped as she saw penguins swimming "Oh, how adorable! and then Lylle giggled alot..
Back to top Go down
NyanPrince210
Cafè Star
Cafè Star
NyanPrince210

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:35 am

When Gray was aboard, firstly he looked at calm ocean "Weather should be nice." As he was pretty bored he went to sleep. Just to fin comfy place.
After looking around ship he found one.

Place was just for him. On mast! Just to climb up there. Hunters are really agile so it wasnt problem for him. Finally some sleep...

(Your post has to be atleast 2 paragraphs containing 2-3 sentences.) -iNoms

Last edited by NyanPrince210 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:31 am

Zack

As soon as Zack boarded the ship with Lylle and Gray, he saw Gray go sit in a corner and went to sleep. "Well, that certainly was fast." Zack thought to himself. Zack stretched himself and was feeling tired.

He walked towards Lylle with a question, "Say, Lylle, how long do you think it would take to reach the Deadlands? I'm feeling a little tired from all that walking so I'll be going to bed early."
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:20 am

He walked towards Lylle with a question, "Say, Lylle, how long do you think it would take to reach the Deadlands? I'm feeling a little tired from all that walking so I'll be going to bed early.". She heard what the Archer said. "Huh? Oh! I don't think it'll take that long .. I guess .. ? Since Avarres is the most near nation to the minor ones. You just go ahead and rest, I feel like checking out Piro.". As she walked towards and down the stairs, she saw Piro in slumber. Lylle walked near to him and touched his smooth and silky
mane.

"Get ready, Piro. There's a big adventure ahead of us. Very soon, we will be known as the best pair. said softly. After a few minutes, she stood up and headed outside. "The ocean is so pretty!". The ship got confused a little and went through different ways. Lylle quickly vomitted and said "Now, I'm seasick. Ugh."
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:57 am

Zack

After hearing the answer to his question, Zack saw Lylle go down the stairs. Zack followed her and saw her checking on her horse. The horse was beautiful and strong. "That's a nice partner she has. Those two look awfully close. Well, I should get going.

Zack thought to himself as he observed Lylle and her stallion and then went back upstairs. Before he went into his room he saw Lylle vomiting because of being sea sick. Just then, Zack remembered he had got a potion from an old man who said it'll finish the sea sickness. Zack didn't believe it at first but since he also got sea sick often on voyages, he took the potion before boarding the ship.

The potion was showing it's effectiveness on Zack so he thought of sharing it with Lylle. He approached Lylle and said "Hey Lylle, I've got a potion that makes a person immune to sea sickness. It's working on me, so I thought you could use it as well."
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:49 pm

He approached Lylle and said "Hey Lylle, I've got a potion that makes a person immune to sea sickness. It's working on me, so I thought you could use it as well.". Lylle accepted the potion and drinked a half of it. After a few seconds, nothing has changed physically and mentally. "Nothing has happened though, maybe this doesn't work on girls?" she said as she continued vomitting. "Sorry for that.

The ship has made its own straight way to the Deadlands, it does not move wavy anymore which makes Lylle sea sick. "Oh, it's all fine now." she gave back the potion and said "You should rest, its almost night time." as she wiped her mouth and went to her room.
Back to top Go down
NyanPrince210
Cafè Star
Cafè Star
NyanPrince210

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:00 am

As night was closing Gray woke up. He saw thatt boy and girl down there. He jumped down and watched calm sea[center]

He saw some huge animal far away. It would be great if it could just ignore us and not attack us. As it was lil bit cold Gray took out worm coat from Delfing and continued watchin the sea at its calmes. As animal didnt leave its position Gray took out telescope and watched it closely. Its sea monster, Hydra. What does it wants?Gray continued watchin sea whole night keeping on guard cuz of Hydra in distance...

Last edited by NyanPrince210 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to close center tags)
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:30 am

Zack

A little surprised that the potion didn't work on Lylle, he felt bad that he couldn't help her feel better being sea sick. Zack held the potion up and said, "Strange, it's supposed to have an effect on everyone who gets sea sick...".

When the ship stopped waving, Lylle said she felt better and went in her room. Zack then turned around to Gray who was watching something afar through his telescope. When Zack saw in that direction, he saw a Hydra. It was still, but Zack felt a chill down his spine from seeing the hideous creature.

"I just hope that it doesn't attack... Zack thought to himself and then looked at Gray who was sitting in a corner, wearing a warm coat. He's keeping a watch out for the Hydra, huh? I hope that he gets some sleep though... I shouldn't disturb him.. Zack thought to himself and went to bed.
Back to top Go down
NyanPrince210
Cafè Star
Cafè Star
NyanPrince210

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:50 am

As everyone went to bed Gray stayed awake and kept watchin hydra as it stares in our ship that is in middle of ocean now."I never were here before. I dont know what creatures hide in deepths of sea... We're lucky that this hydra is outside water and doesnt move. If i would dive it could mean just 2 things. It ran away or...it will attack..."

"Its like about more than half sea trip over. We should make it with no fights. Sea battles isnt my speciality or anyones here... If it comes to sea fight we will lose...." Gray tough while watchin hidra in horizon. Its scary even that far...Gray fell asleep and he wasnt able to see hydras movements in background...
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:27 pm

A few hours, as expected. The hydra came closer to the ship and managed to spit its saliva on the top deck. As the saliva spread through the floor, Lylle was awoken because drops of the hydra's liquid poured on her clothes. "Eww, what's this?! It's so gooey and all that." she gasped as soon as she knew it was a saliva of a hydra. She screamed so loud even Piro was awake.

"Heeeeeelp! Eeeek!" she panicked and fell off her bed.
Back to top Go down
NyanPrince210
Cafè Star
Cafè Star
NyanPrince210

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:02 pm

As Lylle was screaming Gray woke up. He saw Hydra few meters away from him. "It attacked!" Gray took out his knifes and jumped again on mast and climbed up. "This is best position to attack." Gray said and jumped down on Hydra's head nomber one that was closest to. He cuts it off and takes out torch from Delfing and burns neck before it could regenerate.

"One down, eight to go!" Gray huries to wake up Zack and help Lylle. "C'mon archers wake up and shoot that darn Hydra!

Last edited by NyanPrince210 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:24 pm

Zack

"What the?! Don't tell me the Hydra attacked!! Zack rushed out of the bed as he heard Lylle's scream and Gray's call. He hurried to Lylle's room to get her out and took his bow with him.

"Tch, I need to help her and Piro! Zack rushed his way into Lylle's room and found her in a corner of the room. "Lylle! Quick this way! Bring along your weapons too, we are going to get Piro!!
Back to top Go down
NyanPrince210
Cafè Star
Cafè Star
NyanPrince210

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:34 pm

As Gray heard that Zack woke up he jumped on another hydra's head neck and started climbing using knifes. This hydra head wasnt easy to kill, it moved around a lot and was tryin to get Gray while he was climbing the neck but Gray was faster, as head attacked Gray jumped off neck on head and cutted it off in one fast move, he took out torch again from Delfing and burned this head too.

It was easy for this two but others are more agile and closer each other. "I need archer support NAO!"
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:47 pm

"Lylle! Quick this way! Bring along your weapons too, we are going to get Piro!!" said by Zack as he rushed towards downstairs. Lylle grabbed her "Composite Bow" and a quiver. She ran down the deck too and saw Piro all fine. "Piro! I'm glad you're safe! Now, let's go! There's this hydra we need to take down!" said by Lylle showing that she is pumped up. "I'll be leaving you here for now, Zack!" she rode on top of Piro and both of them gushed like the wind.

She took out a couple of arrows and tried to aim the hydra's head. "Gray! Lead it here!" she screamed at Gray and fired the ammo. Her accuracy wasn't that good so it hit only, its body. "It's body layers are too many! We would need some kind of a spell to finish it off!" Piro stopped and reminded her a book given by her mother. It can only be used once, but it is her last resort of defeating the monster. What would Lylle ever do?
Back to top Go down
NyanPrince210
Cafè Star
Cafè Star
NyanPrince210

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:41 pm

Lylle started shooting Hydra but she missed. "Aim for eyes so i can cut off head easier." Gray yelled as he was tryin to get on mast so he can jump on hydra again."Shooting body wont have any effect we must cut heads off and burn them! Zack do you know how to shoot fire arrows!?"
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:08 pm

Zack

Zack heard Gray ask him if he knew how to shoot Fire Arrows. "Fire Arrows? Of course I do! I may not be a Bow-Mage, but I do know a trick or two!! Zack quickly took out some sort of a liquid and dipped the end of the arrows in it. He then stood up and aimed at the Hydra's eyes with the arrows. "Here goes!.

Just as Zack shot the arrows, the arrows caught fire because of the liquid that Zack used. Two arrows hit the head's eyes on which Gray was on but Zack didn't stop and shot another 4 Fire Arrows, one by one. Not much effective, but they did deal some noticeable damage to the head.

"Lylle, now! said Zack as he turned to Lylle and asked her to deal the finishing blow to the head.
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:43 pm

"Lylle, now! said Zack as he turned to Lylle and asked her to deal the finishing blow to the head." Zack informed Lylle to do the finishing blow. She was a bit nervous, knowing that she can't use it. "Well, okay.. Here goes nothing!" she took out the mystical book and red the magic words. "Astavir, Denouis, Magica!" she spit out the words right from her mouth, after a few moments, the book suddenly glowed and whispered her, "Say my name, Ivaldr." suddenly, it popped in her mind, that it was a legendary book used by a veteran mage of Avarres.

"Ivaldr! Take the finishing blow!" she shouted loudly as the book floated, and pages were torn. A big light appeared and shot a lot of beams infront of the hydra. The huge serpent was nearly burned, but its head is still alive. The book quickly popped like a bubble after firing the light beam. "Guys, finish the head off!"
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:16 am

Zack

"Guys, finish the head off!" Zack heard Lylle, telling him and Gray to finish it's head off. "Got it! Leave it to us!!" Zack took out some arrows from his quiver that had dynamites tied to it. "I just hope that this works..." Zack thought to himself as he put some of the fire catching liquid on the blasting cap of the dynamites. "Eat this!! Bomb Arrow!!"

Zack yelled as he started shooting the Bomb Arrows at an incredibly fast speed, one by one. It almost looked like as if bullets were being fired from a gun. The arrows were pretty fast and dealt some damage to the head, and when they hit, after a few seconds the dynamites on the arrows exploded, dealing a lot more damage. Zack took advantage of the chance and hit all the heads with his remaining arrows. Soon he ran out of Bomb Arrows and felt extreme exhaustion because of the speed he was shooting arrows at.

Zack was at his limit and knelt down to his kness. "Gray!! It's your turn!!" Zack yelled at Gray who was preparing to cut the Hydra's head(s) off.
Back to top Go down
NyanPrince210
Cafè Star
Cafè Star
NyanPrince210

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:28 pm

"Gray!! It's your turn!!" Zack yelled at Gray who was preparing to cut the Hydra's head(s) off.. As Lylle and Zack finished theyre attacks, Gray hurried to finish heads before they regenerate. With his full speed Gray ran from head to head slicing them and with torch in other hand burning them. After he killed few heads, Hydra started to retreat back into sea. Gray jumped off Hydra just before it dived into bloody sea.

As now they were all safe "I suggest that all of us go back to sleep now." Gray said and went back on his last position where he was earlier watchin Hydra in horizon but now there was only calm sea...
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:47 pm

The ship suffered great loss from the Hydra. Yet the captain says that they shall still go on. Lylle went back to sleep after she accompanied Piro in the basement.

After an eventful day, the group finally reached the Deadland's sea territory. There were so many creatures below the ship but they didn't bother attacking. A loud cry of a monster of Aquaeon type awoken both Lylle and Piro. She stretched her back, stood up and washed her face up. She gripped on the soap and used it to wash her messed-up face. "I smell stinky. Lylle complained as she took her clothes off and entered the bathroom.

"La, la, la.." she sang and hummed a certain song composed by some of the greatest Avarres Musicians. After washing, she went straight to the basement to see Piro. But he was missing, Lylle didn't know though, that the stallion was trying to play hide and seek with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into The Deadlands [Complete]   Into The Deadlands [Complete] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into The Deadlands [Complete]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Cafè :: Incannica RPG :: The Land of Incannica :: Avarres-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com