5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Jack

Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event] Empty
PostSubject: Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event]   Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:43 pm

Fire in the Land of Ice event

Jack sat down, sighing. He was getting annoyed at having to wait. "Why can't they hurry up and appear?" he mused. He looked around. "SURELY it doesn't take THIS long to get ready. I'll just leave myself if they don't appear in ten minutes." He looked at his bow, worn down from years of hunting for his adopted family. It pained him to think that he might never return. He decided to go for a walk around the town, passing the time.

It was nearly mid-afternoon when he came back, expecting to see everyone. He didn't actually see anyone, so he thought that they had left without him. He decided to go in the direction they were supposed to, hoping to find them. "I shouldn't have took that walk." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rosa
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Dark Rosa

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event]   Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:46 pm

Rosa was walking toward the meeting place when she saw someone walking away. She ran over to him and looked at him in confusion. "Aren't you going to wait for the others?" She asked him. She shifted slightly, not used to these types of situations. She looked away from him and sighed, wondering if she should've stayed quiet.

She looked around and didn't see anyone else, but she did notice the different kinds of flowers surrounding the area. She looked up as a breeze gently blew the scent of the flowers around the area. She could remember a similar moment, but then the thought went away. She sighed in disappointment and looked for the others again.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event]   Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:15 pm

"Oh, uh, sorry. I thought you had left. Everyone else seems to be late. I'm Jack. Jack Bern." Jack said, taking in the sight of the girl. "I'm exhausted. I've just come back from a siege on Terraeon. Yeah, I live in the Empire, but I'm not even part of their race. I'm actually half Averissian and half Siegeril. My parents were kidnapped before I was born, my father was murdered and my mother had a few years after my birth. She was used as a sex toy, really. It's quite sad. I was adopted by the Bern family, I don't even know my real surname to be honest." Jack said. "Oh crap. Entire life story spilled to a stranger."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rosa
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Dark Rosa

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event]   Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:44 pm

Rosa bit her lip, trying not to laugh. She wondered if he spilled out his life story to everyone. She shook her head and looked at the flowers again. "I'm not sure where they're at," she said and noticed a few rocks that were flat. "If you'd like we can go sit over there while we wait," she said and walked over to the rocks and sat down. She looked around and noticed someone walking towards them only for them to walk away again. She sighed and looked down at the ground, watching a spider crawl across the ground.
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event]   Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:40 pm

As the bread was ready, Lylle quickly set up all the breakfast meals atop the table. Which includes juice drink, meat and bread for the family. She quickly spread the melted cheese between the buns, placing the ham after. Her mother tasted the food she made and it seems to have passed her expectations. "I learned it along from my journey back from the Deadlands." she muttered smiling. The required time for her to reach the rendezvous had occured. "Shoot! Time's running, I gotta go!" Lylle stammered and quickly grabbed her bow and quiver. She kissed her mother running infront of the door, Lylle reached Piro's stable but he seems to be sleeping with his tummy full. She whistled at him, giving him a sign that they had to go. He was playing too stubborn that he won't even open his eyes and snored infront of her, a few pieces of hay was blown from his mouth. Lylle became frustrated and shouted at him, Piro opened his eyes and yawned. "Come on now, Piro. We need to go." she said waiting for him to get ready.
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event]   Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:50 pm

"Oh boy, is it morning already?" Zack awoke from his deep slumber in the bed of an inn. After rolling right and left on the bed, not wanting to get up, he finally decided to stand up and stretch a bit, grab his stuff and then head downstairs. Zack left the inn and tried to hurry up to get to the place where he and a few more people were meeting for a mission. "Oh God, I am so hungryy~" Zack's stomach made sounds as he said that, so he decided to stop by a Grocery shop before heading to his destination. He bought some bread and a few fruits and put them in his bag. Zack walked his path as he gobbled down the bread and saw a girl yelling at her horse in the stable. "That voice..." Zack jumped over the fence and went to the stable side. "Ah, I knew it was her." Zack thought to himself. It was Lylle yelling at Piro to get up. Zack, thinking of a mischief, whispered in Lylle's ears "Booo~" just to scare her and see what she does.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgcafe.forumur.net
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event]   Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:39 pm

"Bah! Piro you're so slow, Zack already spotted us." Lylle said at Piro while he looked at Zack frustrated. She looked at him, seemingly hungry. "Wanna take a bite at my house? You'll meet my family as well!" she grabbed his hand and said, "We'll be back later Piro! You better be ready!" Lylle dragged him nearby the house. They reached the door. She gripped on it and opened it, introducing Zack to her family. First to her mother, then to her father. They even though he was Lylle's couple, but as soon as she explained it, they finally understood.
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event]   Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:51 pm

"My, it looks like the majority is already here," Vincent sighed as he and Blitz descended among the group. As always, Blitz descended like the most majestic of the winged world.

"My, what a reunion this is becoming. Miss me? Thought not. It's colder than I thought it would be seeing our objective. Coming in, there were many mountains that were void of snow; such a dreadful sight..."
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event]   Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:03 pm

Zack met Lylle's parents for the first time and tried to act his best not to be "too" frank, as he always is. Even though he had eaten earlier, but his stomach was still growling. Lylle brought in some food for Zack, thanking her he ate it and praised the food's cook. Zack couldn't tell who made it, Lylle or her mother, but it certainly was delicious. "Thank you for your hospitality." Zack bowed to Lylle's parents and saying so, him and Lylle exited the house together and went to get Piro. Piro was still lazing off and wasn't getting up. Lylle tried to make him move, but to no avail. Zack thought of an idea and whispered in Piro's ear something, hearing that Piro suddenly stood up and neighed. Zack laughed a bit seeing how what he said actually worked. "Let's go now, Lylle. We should meet up with everyone, we are pretty late."
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event]   Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:20 am

As they left the house, they walked through plain snow. They reached Piro's stable and he still wasn't ready to get up. Lylle saw Zack whispering something to him, which quickly got him up very fast. "So wait, Piro can't carry two people. You gonna walk?" she realized just as now. "If you're fine with it, I can wait for you at the meeting point." said Lylle as she awaited his decision.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event]   Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:21 am

"Wait, Vincent. You already left? Aww crap. I did forget, didn't I?" Jack said, sighing. "Anyways, how long will this take? I need to prepare for a rebellion at the Empire." He asked. "And my sister's birthday is coming up soon." He said, walking to Rosa. "Nice day, huh?"
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event]   Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:56 am

"I'll walk, you go on ahead." Zack replied to Lylle and saw her off as she rode Piro and went for the designated place where we were supposed to meet. "Well, might as well ask Omnus to carry me." saying that, I blowed my whistle and raised my hand. A red bird came flying and picked Zack up by his hand. Omnus had grown bigger and had become more stronger and didn't get tired anymore easily. "Your training finally paid off, Omnus." Zack laughed as he said that but Omnus kept on flying. Soon they reached the place where they were supposed to meet. Omnus released Zack mid-air and Zack tried to land on his feet but failed to. "Ow" Zack said as he stood up. Omnus sat on Zack's shoulder and made Zack pat his head. "Well then, nice to meet you. My name is Zack, Zack Fimbeltr. I look forward to working with you on this mission." Zack said to the boy who was talking to Lylle. Zack looked around him and saw Vincent standing there with Blitz. "VINCENT!!" Zack yelled as he glomp tackled Vincent. His matureness that he was showing to the boy before disappeared in a second.
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event]   Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:24 am

Vincent heard his name yelled and no sooner did he fall backwards. "Well, hello to you too...Hey, who's he?" Vincent wondered as he observed the stranger. "Regardless, we should probably figure out a plan before we leave.

"Blitz? Survey the surrounding area and report back." at Vincents words, Blitz nodded and was off.
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event]   Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:25 am

"Damn it, did you forget me already? Oh well..." Disappointed that he was forgotten, he stood up and helped Vincent stand up as well. "Now then, I assume the team is assembled?" Zack said as he looked at everyone and waiting for their answers.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rosa
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Dark Rosa

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event]   Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:23 pm

Rosa smiled and nodded, "Yes, it is," she said then watched as everyone started gathering. She edged away from everyone, not sure of herself like everyon else is. At least they can help each other, but she...was still just a beginner. She would just be more trouble then she would at helping. She bit her lip, wondering what she should do. She looked down at her hands, that were in her lap, undecisive.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event]   Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:58 pm

"Rosa, come here, I have a plan. Just stay there for now." Jack said, turning to Vincent. "I'm Jack, guessing you can't remember the letter I sent from the Dragon's Heart Guild." Jack said, rather awkwardly. He inched back, closer to Rosa. "We wait until they get there, and leave. If it's true what they say, I don't want to see my 'homeland' in fires." He said, an awkward grin on his face. He looked at Rosa, taking in her features. "How old are you, anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event]   Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:21 am

The team gathered at the location yet one still is missing. Lylle and Piro seems to be having trouble making their way. Although sooner, they entered the gates and tried to find the group. Unfortunately, she spotted no one but the crowd. Lylle accompanied her horse to the public stables, which costs a small amount of money before she can rent a block for Piro. "Uhm, you stay here while I find them, kay?" she reminded him as he nodded. Lylle slowly ran into pubs but they weren't there. "Hmm, where could they be?" she shrugged. Several minutes passed and she had the feeling she's nearby the party. Finally, Lylle spotted a female hunter with three males. Zack was one of them, she then quickly ran saying a hello to her said group. "Hey, guys! I thought we were gonna be a total of six? Where's the other one?" questioned Lylle.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event]   Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:44 pm

"Hey. I don't know, but I think we should set off now? I'm not a fan of waiting for people anymore. I've been bored all frickin' day!" Jack said, looking at Lylle. "Anyways, I'm Jack." he said, sighing. How was he going to escape from the group with four or five other people wondering where he was going? Maybe he could pretend to die?
Back to top Go down
Dark Rosa
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Dark Rosa

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event]   Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:00 am

Rosa looked at Jack, "I'm 18..." she said and looked at the others. How was she going to get away now? She wasn't ready for this. She sighed and wondered if Jack would helpe her get away. She shook her head, she shouldnt involve other people in her problems. But then...it seemed like he wanted to get away as well.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event]   Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:51 pm

"I'm fifteen. A bit young to be adventuring, but I do this as a family business. I wish I didn't..." He said, looking at Rosa. "Would it be hard to ditch them now? They seem to be distracted." He suggested. He looked around, and decided he could cause a commotion. "Be right back." He said, taking his pack off of the floor. He walked into a dark alleyway, and changed his clothes so they looked tattered, then worked on his face. He made it look all cut up, and smiled. He ran out, into the square, and shouted "Dragons! The Dragons are attacking!", then grabbed Rosa's hand, pulling her back into that alley during the commotion. He changed back into his normal self, smiling. "That should buy us some time."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rosa
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Dark Rosa

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event]   Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:11 am

Rosa almost laughed, but she bit her lip to keep it in. She smiled at Jack and nodded, "Thank you....but what made you not want to go?" She asked him as she followed him down multiple alleys. She wondered why this boy was helping her, then she thought of her self. Why was she such a coward? She shook her head and just kept walking with Jack.
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event]   Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:41 pm

Dragons? And Blitz isn't here...but wait, no dragons...no smoke. "where did those two run off to... Vincent wondered aloud when he realized that Jack and Rosa were gone.

"Damnit! We don't have time for such children's games!" With that Vincent was off post-haste after the two.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event]   Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:55 pm

"I couldn't face it. It's my homeland, and I don't want to trigger a memory relapse of my mother..." Jack had said, sighing. "What about you? We might as well make this time last, we'll have to go sometime." Jack sighed. He suddenly felt very exhausted, and realized he had no sleep the night prior. He breaths turned into heavy pants, and he stopped, sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rosa
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Dark Rosa

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event]   Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:38 am

Luna looked away, ashamed, "I'm just not prepared for this." She said then looked at him again. She wasn't too sure why she was confessing all of this. "The last time i tried to fight, ended up in failure..." She shook her head remembering, "I was just...a liability." She sighed and looked away again, thats when she heard a noise from behind her.
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event]   Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:03 pm

As the two disappeared from Lylle's sight, she quickly thought of something suspicious happening between the two. She tried to approach to the man that quickly rushed himself seeming very confused. "Uh-- Hey!" unfortunately, he didn't hear Lylle's cry. She also tried to find Zack but he still isn't here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event]   Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire in the Land of Ice [in progress][event]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next