Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

Vincent Xrus - NotteEterna Empty
PostSubject: Vincent Xrus - NotteEterna   Vincent Xrus - NotteEterna I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:18 pm

Name: Vincent Xrus

Homecountry: Zolfo

Height: 5ft 7in (i think that's 1.7 meters)

Build: Fit, but not muscular (not sure exactly where to find build types)

Class: Couatl Rider

Level: 1 (Exp: 23/100)

Weapons: Iron Glaive, Steel Spontoon (Cavern Defenders)

Weapon Rank: Vir

Summary: Although fast on his feet, Vincent prefers to rely on the speed of his Coustl, Blitz. When in perfect harmony with their thoughts, the two are nearly unstoppable, but unfortunately, this is a rare sight to see. Preferring to take out mages and other ranged foes first, Vincent intends them to meet the edge of his spear. On the other hand, Blitz wishes to take out the leader and hope the others fall back afterward. Will these two learn to agree on the battlefield?

Appearance:
Vincent is very much like this picture, but wields a spear, has brown hair, and brown eyes.
Spoiler:

as for the Couatl, Blitz (duller in colour, but i believe this works)
Spoiler:

Bio: Born in the western Zolfo town of Charr, Vincent spent his childhood exploring the forest by lake Keris, never straying too far as to avoid lurking dangers of the forest. Vincent has always dreamed of defending his hometown with spear in hand, and so when he was but 13 he took up a true spear and left home for the mountains in the distant South. Here he learned to master the spear, and here was where he found a wounded Coustl. He decided to be merciful to the creature and so protected it as it was currently unable to fly. In time the two formed a close friendship and began to soar the sky over the mountains. Now, 3 years later, Vincent is ready to return to his homeland with more than he ever hoped for, ready to defend the entire nation.

Though he befriended Blitz, Vincent is very much a loner and has never had a close friend. Despite this, he feels a strong nature to protect whatever he feels needs protecting. Often quick thinking one would think he has no plan, but often he does. Though his ways of doing things may be misguided, his intentions are good and if one looks, they may just see his method of madness.

Additional Notes/Comments: Vincent and Blitz often disagree on foes, but in they end the two are able to either win the battle...or keep their lives.

More will be revealed in time through their journeys in Incannica, but for now i believe this works.

Current RPs:
-Preparations for Terraeon

Completed RPs:
-Cavern Defenders (23 EXP and Steel Spontoon)

Last edited by NotteEterna on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:17 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
NyanPrince210
Cafè Star
Cafè Star
NyanPrince210

PostSubject: Re: Vincent Xrus - NotteEterna   Vincent Xrus - NotteEterna I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:23 pm

Wow I like him alredy :) but i didnt know you can have more companions? anyway i hope to see him on some journies :)
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Vincent Xrus - NotteEterna   Vincent Xrus - NotteEterna I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:50 pm

More companions i am not sure about, the Couatl is only because he is a Couatl Rider (one of the spearman starting classes) And i figured i would actually give life to my mount instead of it just being there
Back to top Go down
Xiie
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
Xiie

PostSubject: Re: Vincent Xrus - NotteEterna   Vincent Xrus - NotteEterna I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:21 am

Grading Covered --

There were few typos I've seen. You might want to fix that. But good work with the Biography and Summary. Giving it a 4 over 5.

Grading Passed! Profile Accepted.
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Vincent Xrus - NotteEterna   Vincent Xrus - NotteEterna I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:45 am

I used spell check and thats what i got O.O"'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vincent Xrus - NotteEterna   Vincent Xrus - NotteEterna I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vincent Xrus - NotteEterna
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Cafè :: Incannica RPG :: People of Incannica-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com