3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

Preparations for Terraeon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:10 am

Zack

Vincent and Lightning, both were telling Zack to slow down, "But this is just too good!!" Zack said while his mouth was stuffed with the steak. When he got his plate back from Vincent, he enjoyed and drank the soup, slowly this time because it was hot.

Zack saw Vincent go out to check up on Blitz and said to Lightning, "Indeed it be, that fighting more creatures will help us train for the Golem, but we shouldn't harm them unless they want a fight, getting what I mean?
Back to top Go down
https://rpgcafe.forumur.net
Shady
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Shady

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:49 pm

" That's why I was concerned, the Giant scorpions are extremely hostile, they're venom packs a punch. They can wipe out an entire population of people. Some legends date that the Scorpions are the reason [Terraeon] is rather empty. It's folklore though, there are still some tribes there. " said Lightning.

Lightning finished eating his food put potions into a spare bag. " In case of emergencies. " He then sat back down and waited for any further comments.
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:02 pm

Zack

"Scorpions, eh? Zack was checking if he had put everything in his bag. "There! All done! Zack stood up and saw outside the window. Vincent was still with Blitz.

"He sure is taking his time... oh well. Zack then called to Vincent and said "Hey Vince! I think we should go to bed now. We need to get up early tomorrow, you know.
Back to top Go down
Shady
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Shady

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:13 pm

Lightning started taking a nap on the chair as Zack told Vincent the group to rest. He had his feet planted on the floor, and his arms crossed.

Freya was putting the dishes away as Lightning was sleeping. Tomorrow was the day, Lightning, Zack, and Vincent all had to get some rest.
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:36 pm

Upon hearing Zack calling for him, Vincent returned to the house. "My did Blitzz have quite the meal; he was eating a tiger!...Oh? Lightning is already asleep?"

"Night Everyone. Zack, feel free to take the couch." With that Vincent went to his room and lay down in thought of the day that would follow. Were they ready for this? The thought quickly left his mind as he drifted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:33 pm

Zack

Upon hearing Blitz's meal, Zack was shocked a little. "Night Everyone. Zack, feel free to take the couch." Vincent told Zack as he headed for his room, after seeing that Lightning had already fallen asleep.

Zack took two blankets out of his bag and put one on Lightning and took one for himself. As he laid on the couch, Zack was feeling a little happy that he had found good friends, but nervous at the same time. "I did say that I'd go... but I wonder if I'll be of much help there.... I'm not a Bow-Mage so I don't have may versatile moves, just plain old arrow shooting... oh well, I shouldn't think much. Everything will work out somehow."

After thinking for a while, Zack went to sleep, for ahead of him and the others waited a harsh journey and an obstacle that they were totally unaware of.
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:33 pm

Vincent awoke early the next day. Lightning and Zack were still asleep; Freya had already left. "So what did he pack in preparations?" Vincent began looking through and saw that there was no food."Relying on hunting may not be wise. Best to use caution."

Vincent checked the house and began packing a pot, a pan, some bowls and plates, as well as forks and spoons. "Now for the food." He packed a bag of rice, some preserved vegetables, and 3 boxes of cookies. "That should do it." Vincent said, pleased with his work.
Back to top Go down
Shady
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Shady

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:49 pm

Lightning was asleep until he was woken up by Vincent's voice. " Uhh... what? " said Lightning as he started rubbing his eyes.

He stood up and saw that Vincent had packed the food supplies. " Good job, it's always good to be cautious. " said Lightning with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:37 am

Zack

Zack yawned as he heard sounds in the kitchen. "It's day already? I was having such a nice dream~" He stood up and went into the kitchen, still yawning. "Yo guys~" Zack said with sleepy eyes. He always had a hard time waking up after a good sleep.

He looked at Vincent packing food supplies and realized he forgot to put food in the bag while packing potions and other items. "Ah crap. I DID forget something, you're awesome Vince~" Apparently Zack was talking with his eyes half closed. "I'm gonna go wash my face in the river, so be right back~" Zack went outside and said hi to Blitz, after that he sat down besides the river that flowed beside Vincent's House.

He tried to wash his face but he fell asleep mid-way and his face went right into the water, making him drowning while asleep.
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:09 pm

Vincent heard a faint splash that must have been the size of a person. Rushing to the window he saw Blitz pulling Zack out of the water. "So early and he is already falling asleep again?...I'd better make some coffee.

While the coffee was being made he went out to get Zack, made a fire in the fire place, placed him there, and then packed some coffee for the road. Upon seeing Zack waking up, Vincent said: "Next time Zack, there is a bucket that's always filled...You're quite lucky Blitz was there to save you."
Back to top Go down
Shady
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Shady

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:08 pm

Lightning walked to the door, and opened it. He wanted to get some good ol' fresh morning air. He then closed it and went back in.

" You guys ready for [Terraeon?] It's gonna be rough from here on out as we enter the [Elven Forest]. " said Lightning.
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:34 pm

"We should be off. As it stands we'll have to travel across the sea. I 'discussed' this with Blitz last night and he'll be able to pull our boat across the sea. This also means that if there is danger on the way across, I'll be of no help, and neither will he."

At the word "discussed" Lightning and Zack seemed quite puzzled. Vincent awaited a comment.
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:56 am

Zack

After being saved by Blitz from drowning and put near a fire for him to dry, Zack thanked Blitz and Vincent and replied to what Lightning asked, "Ready? I've been ready since las- achoo!" It appeared that Zack had caught a cold. Zack sniffed and then continued "I'm ready. And don't worry. No danger or obstacle can prevail us- ACHOO!!"

Zack sneezed again, this time harder. Again, he sniffed and continued "Come on guys! Let's go already!" Zack then awaited Lightning's and Vincent's answer.
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:21 pm

"Well that will be a problem..." Vincent sighed as he realized that Zack wasn't in fighting condition.

"We can't have our archer sick. One sneeze and your target may not be foe. Lightning! Matches are by the sink. Light the stove and prepare him some tea." At that Vincent left to get medical herbs for the journey.
Back to top Go down
NightGale
Cafè Keeper
Cafè Keeper
NightGale

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:33 am

Zack

"I-I'm alright!! It's just a stupid col- ACHOO!!!" Zack really sneezed loud this time. "Maybe some tea really would be a good idea *sniff*" Zack then looked at Lightning if he would get up to make some tea.

O.O.C.: I really don't know what to post except that, come on Shade, what's taking you so long?
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna
Cafè Storyteller
Cafè Storyteller
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:43 pm

NOTICE:

It has become quite obvious that a member of this RP has been MIA from either this post, or the site itself. Until his return, this RP is under suspension. This will be re-opened when the missing member, Shady, PMs me or one of the admins.

A suspension means that this will not count towards your three RPs, but the RP is to remain listed as one of your currents.

--NotteEterna,
Cafe Storyteller
Back to top Go down
Shady
Cafè Member
Cafè Member
Shady

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:55 am

[size=large]Lightning[/size]

Lightning looked over and asked Vincent if he could make some Tea, he didn't really make the best tea, he admitted. He got up from the chair, and stretched. Today was the day, he thought, the team would go out and slay the Golem in Terrareon.

" Did we decided on a route yet? " asked Lightning as he did his final stretch, and set back down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparations for Terraeon   Preparations for Terraeon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preparations for Terraeon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2